News New Jumpers for 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please lets keep discussion to actual confirmations, legitimate news items and credible leaks only. Remember that any of your own design ideas do not belong in this thread, but are to go in the Jumper Ideas thread.

A change will not be considered to be confirmed until it has either been announced by the club or leaked by a retailer.

If you do come across some information, please make sure to post your sources with any confirmed releases, and clearly state any rumours or leaks.

Cheers, and enjoy!

REMINDER: TROLLS WHO DELIBERATELY POST FALSE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION WILL BE CARDED

Adelaide
New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing Optus) - Confirmed 28/8/21.

Brisbane Lions

Carlton

Collingwood

New Rear Sponsor - TBA (Replacing CGU) - Confirmed 9/2/21; Source.

Essendon

Fremantle

Geelong

Gold Coast

Greater Western Sydney

Hawthorn

Melbourne

North Melbourne

New Manufacturer - Puma - Confirmed 28/10/21; Source.
New home jumper - return to white base - Rumoured; Source.
New away/clash jumper - rumoured to be Bounding Roo; Source.

Port Adelaide

Richmond

New Front Sponsor - nib (moves from back to front) - Confirmed 18/10/21; Source.
New Back Sponsor - Latitude - Confirmed 5/11/20; Source.

St Kilda

Sydney

West Coast

Western Bulldogs

Last edited:

So I think it's fair to say that the top of number sponsors are here to say? the fact that clubs are putting them onto their retails makes me think it's not going anytime soon
Clubs are still clawing back money lost to COVID, and will be for several more years. Even if it were temporary, the end will be a way off.

I think Geelong is the only team left for an above number sponsor? I'm sure in a season or two it will be a specific Ford car model. I can't see it being a different sponsor since Geelong have never had a different sponsor in their history
Given the average age of the playing list, maybe a Model T?

seeing myself out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the magpie, but a step back in my opinion. The Feathers (as I am now calling them) deserved to almost be a clash kit.

I also don't like when clubs put hidden meanings on training kits and not a regular guernsey, will be seen by a portion of the supporter base for only one season.

Last edited:
I like the magpie, but a step back in my opinion. The Feathers (as I am now calling them) deserved to almost be a clash kit.

I also don't like when clubs put hidden meanings on training kits and not a regular guernsey, will be seen by a portion of the supporter base for only one season.
Agree. Had they made the feathers a bit more prominent (the design was barely visible unless up close) it would seriously be a clean piece of work.

Wait a second, isn't that the same design as every big bash league kit last season?

Here's a better look at the jumper from today's training session.
1647408881951.png 1647408894549.png

The design is based off the old Collingwood HQ building at Victoria Park hence the older club emblem on the jumper. While I loved the design from last year, im actually really impressed with the effort Nike has gone to give a nod to the clubs history/roots.

1647408929468.png

Here's a better look at the jumper from today's training session.
View attachment 1345492View attachment 1345493

The design is based off the old Collingwood HQ building at Victoria Park hence the older club emblem on the jumper. While I loved the design from last year, im actually really impressed with the effort Nike has gone to give a nod to the clubs history/roots.

View attachment 1345495
Smart idea i guess, but looks like that "error" screen on old tv broadcasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back