Politics & Government The GD politics thread

Next PM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The edge I think is to Labor now just in the last few weeks. There's a lot of frustrated people out there now with the way they've handled covid/vac rollouts, definitely could be a tipping point. With all the other crap if Labor can't nail them now they never will. Albo seems like a good guy but just seems so nonthreatening.
Albo was Rudd’s attack dog, so he has it in him. It can only be deliberate that he is putting on a soft front. But if that’s what he wants to do, he needs someone to be the attack dog in his place or deliver with a savage campaign. Right now, Rudd has landed more blows on this government to date and he’s not in opposition.

Supernintendo Chalmers.

12-5-2017-9-41-08-am.jpg

I would have a nibble at that $2.02. Think the LNP might still limp in, even with a minority.

Don't want it to happen, but I fear it will.

-- Nah, deleted further commentary so as not to attract seagulls and sealions --

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have a nibble at that $2.02. Think the LNP might still limp in, even with a minority.

Don't want it to happen, but I fear it will.

-- Nah, deleted further commentary so as not to attract seagulls and sealions --

The only reason to vote them out is because of them. The Opposition has done literally nothing other than rule out their needed but unpopular policies from the last election.

Gutless politicking at its best.

they will get back in, only way ALP get in is with a Qld leader, like Kevin07.
will be minority govt tho

Qld is going to go liberal in a big way, as is victoria and western Australia.

Qld lucky to get a lab senator. Victoria may get one. Liberals definately will control senate. Greens will get smashed.
Hanson will get reflected but won't pick up seats. Lambie likely to lose to a liberal. Lab will scrape home one south Australian senator.

If lab win house of reps. They won't govern very well

Surely Albo will be the new PM, would almost need a Rocky Balboa type comeback from Propeller Head now.
I mean, they said the same of Shorten.

That said, if he continues to dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge all of Morrison's attempts to bait him, he should. Maybe then we will find out who he actually is because the current strategy is just to put all the focus on Morrison.

Back