NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Just a minor issue, is there anyway you can stop ads immediately loading every time i click on something on NFL.com? I mean we pay for Gamepass, isn't that enough without all the click bait amateur bullshit?

You just said ads

My bad. No it's i assume NFL Network shows or just video highlights of games....oh and no I do not have Ad Block...until now! Not as tech savvy as some...even that fan-dangled HeadBook confuses the crap out of me

My bad. No it's i assume NFL Network shows or just video highlights of games....oh and no I do not have Ad Block...until now! Not as tech savvy as some...even that fan-dangled HeadBook confuses the crap out of me
I think he means Spacebook

Is this only for ipad? Cant seem to see it on pc

I'm pretty sure it is. I've never seen a download option for PC, and I just checked Android (phone) then and didn't get the icons.

I'm pretty sure I saw during one of todays games that they were having a Black Friday sale on Gamepass.

Is that only for the US version?

So last friday I avoided the scores of TNF all day then friday night I got home, open up game pass to watch the game & I couldn't watch the replay.. It had "this game has ended" whenever I clicked on the game, wasn't until I accidently saw the scores of the game & later on around 7pm I could watch the game. Is there a reason for this ? Do TNF games take longer to upload on gamepass then normal games ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sometimes the delay isnt too bad. Yesterday it was a long delay. Gamepass showed the Packers/Bears game getting ready for the 2nd half and was looking at twitter only to see the first play of the half was a strip sack from peppers. like a 1 min delay.

Paid my last monthly installment for the season.

Don't think I'll bother renewing this next season. Can just watch redzone through the Foxtel app.

Yeah I really didn't get my money's worth this year and that's without the price hike next year as I got it on last year's reduced "season only" rate. Don't think I'll be paying ~$300 for it, will stick to watching Redzone on foxtel (which I did most weeks this year) and stick to "other" means for watching other games

It's a great service but I can't justify the cost

Yeah I really didn't get my money's worth this year and that's without the price hike next year as I got it on last year's reduced "season only" rate. Don't think I'll be paying ~$300 for it, will stick to watching Redzone on foxtel (which I did most weeks this year) and stick to "other" means for watching other games

It's a great service but I can't justify the cost
Agreed. If Philly weren't playing, I was watching redzone anyway. Then for the Thursday/Sunday night/Monday night games, I can stream through the Foxtel app.

It was good to try but won't be doing it again.

I've only got it to watch Detroit games,never use it for other games as there's plenty on Foxtel/ESPN. Couldnt find "other means" to watch Detroit games so. If anyone knows any.....

I've only got it to watch Detroit games,never use it for other games as there's plenty on Foxtel/ESPN. Couldnt find "other means" to watch Detroit games so. If anyone knows any.....

Fly to Detroit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back