NFNL Div 1 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing Andrew Stellas weighing up a return to Bundoora. Feeling pressure from bulls great and assistant coach Neil "Moose" Gloury as Moose has just given him a cushy job and is looking for some returns for his investment.
Stellas was also very close with Mick Harford by all reports and is dirty about his axing.

President and the GM of Construction business pulling the trigger on Harford tenure all over Tom Bell leaving to go work for Hardford at a work competitor. 27 out of 30 games possible games. Who said money doesn’t talk!

Mass exodus out Greensborough…
Gorringe and a few others going to the slime - They have more coming in than going out apparently - Player from Diamo affiliated with Collingwood also

Gorringe and a few others going to the slime - They have more coming in than going out apparently - Player from Diamo affiliated with Collingwood also
Depends what quality is going out I suppose. Dont rely on Gorringe to deliver much on the field, If he plays at all

President and the GM of Construction business pulling the trigger on Harford tenure all over Tom Bell leaving to go work for Hardford at a work competitor. 27 out of 30 games possible games. Who said money doesn’t talk!

Mass exodus out Greensborough…
This is where local footy teams can get a real leg up with if they can offer players great jobs. Money absolutely talks and rightly so!
Jacob Booth to Greensborough would be a great pickup, but like someone mentioned, I don’t imagine him being there often with VFL commitments. Kid is a star at local level!
As for Gorringe, wouldn’t be expecting much from him

Yep would absolutely love to see their 100k break down.

To be honest I know clubs blatantly cheating knowing they can’t get caught.

It will always happen and personally think a salary cap is a joke due to it. The points system is all that is needed. That cannot be played with. Everyone knows there are paper-bags being handed around Victorian Football. Its easy for leagues to put their head in the sand and think it works but all it does is add extra work to volunteers trying to run a Club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more ex-afl the better, especially a 28 year old, if the rumour of Jong is correct.

He tore his hamstring off the bone earlier this year, which prompted the retirement, so will be interesting to see if this comes through

It will always happen and personally think a salary cap is a joke due to it. The points system is all that is needed. That cannot be played with. Everyone knows there are paper-bags being handed around Victorian Football. Its easy for leagues to put their head in the sand and think it works but all it does is add extra work to volunteers trying to run a Club.
Yep i agree just punishes the clubs following the rules otherwise.

Maybe a overhaul in some areas as some parts don’t work well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back