NFNL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like that 5th finals spot is going to come down to Watsonia V Northcote Park. They play eachother round 17 and will probably be the decider seeing they both vs DC and Eltham in the last round

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
When’s the last time a team came form D1 and missed finals?

Panther lads who usually have solid input on this forum a bit quiet on the topic..

Would love to hear what Ebert & Ernie have to say?

G'day Brassy,

Apologies for the late reply. Here are my thoughts:

I can only speak for myself and from my perspective the club hasnt done anything wrong at all. If its agreed upon by the players and club then i think thats all that matters.

They arent over the salary cap in any way, shape or form.

Looking forward to the rest of the year, and in particluar Diamond creek vs Eltham this upcoming weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember he is an old school Ressa Colts junior.

Little man and ranga syndrome from back in the day…
To be fair, I guess it may have just been frustration.
He was absolutely, comprehensively beaten by his direct opponent.
Don’t think he had a clean possesion all
He kicked one goal that was a gift, he was on the end of a downfield free kick, other than that was nowhere near it.

To be fair, I guess it may have just been frustration.
He was absolutely, comprehensively beaten by his direct opponent.
Don’t think he had a clean possesion all
He kicked one goal that was a gift, he was on the end of a downfield free kick, other than that was nowhere near it.

Doesn’t give him the right to start attacking a bench of players coaches and the fan base haha. Especially with his experience you’d think he’d be mature enough to know that.
Play the game if your beaten don’t sook

Doesn’t give him the right to start attacking a bench of players coaches and the fan base haha. Especially with his experience you’d think he’d be mature enough to know that.

He got in the best didn’t he ? Is that cos it was a huge celebration for his 350th game at a club wherd he has played what 7 games ?

He got in the best didn’t he ? Is that cos it was a huge celebration for his 350th game at a club wherd he has played what 7 games ?
Who really pays attention to the bests anymore. They often seem like encouragement awards when compared to the actual game.

With no Div 1 this weekend, could be a big roll up at Coventry to watch the likely Grand Finalists go about their business.

I find this comment interesting. Based on your comment, what gives the people there watching and the opposition players (if they were getting into moorcroft) the right to have a crack at him? You can’t sit here and say “moorcroft is experienced and used to it and played higher grades of footy so he should know better and just cop it”

I also see bongetti kicked a few this game. Apart from this how has he been going playing wise?? I haven’t seen him in the goals that much. Has he been playing?

I heard this from an Eltham supporter. Moorcoft was abused from the first second he was out there from the Eltham bench to supporters. He didn't understand why. But it's a part of local footy.
So its not ok for him to Bite back, but all good for them Eltham crew to do it all game?

Can't have it both ways can you?

I heard this from an Eltham supporter. Moorcoft was abused from the first second he was out there from the Eltham bench to supporters. He didn't understand why. But it's a part of local footy.
So its not ok for him to Bite back, but all good for them Eltham crew to do it all game?

Can't have it both ways can you?
Wasnt it the Diamo game that this happened?

NFNL Div 2 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back