Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hoping to buy a Nintendo Switch in the next couple days.

Apart from Mario Odyssey, Zelda BOTW and Super Smash Bros what games would you guys recommend? Any hidden gems?

Oz-Game-Shop have every game ever released on the switch, i just look there if i want to remember what's available, and they have good discounts i find.

Everyone is different in this regard..My top played games in hours played are not what i expected them to be.

1. NBA 2K18
2. Animal Crossing
3. Zelda BOTW
4. Rocket League
5. Saints Row 3
6. Cuphead
7. Mario Kart 9
8. The Witcher 3
9. Crysis
10 Risk of Rain 2.

Overlooked games?? I suppose, Starlink/Starfox, very impressive game/graphics, I just wish you could get out of your ship and walk around.
Astral Chain, played it in short bursts, superb! But took me a while get used to combat. Wonderful 101 is by the same company, like an adult version of Pikmin 3. My Hero One's Justice. 3 Dimensional Mortal Komat style/anime. Travis Strikes Again, I personally enjoy how arcade and nostalgic this game is.

Last edited:

Thanks for the suggestions everybody. Picked up a Switch last night and played a couple hours each of Odyssey and Breath of the Wild.

Enjoyed both. Slightly prefer Odyssey right now but only scratched the surface of BOTW.

Thanks for the suggestions everybody. Picked up a Switch last night and played a couple hours each of Odyssey and Breath of the Wild.

Enjoyed both. Slightly prefer Odyssey right now but only scratched the surface of BOTW.

This is the place for bargains.

Anyone got the gorgeous new Switch?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back