Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't buy the Zelda being a port either, sure it started on Wii U but i bet once the Switch was a thing all development moved to focus on the Switch version with it being ported back to the Wii U. Performance of the Wii U version alone is enough evidence there.
No if performance was evidence it was ported then both the Wii U and Switch were.

Last edited:
I can't wait for Super Mario Maker DX or Super Smash Bros DX to be at E3.

Or even The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD DX.

Exactly what the console needs old games. Hard to get excited by that.

Minecraft Switch will get upgraded to the unified Windows 10 version as part of Microsofts cross play initiative.

Wasn't going to buy it as i had the Wii U and PS4 versions already, Switch version will be superior to both of those with infinite worlds, same day updates with windows 10 and dedicated servers. Might have to grab that now, especially if the bigfooty server is compatible.

Last edited:
Given that Minecraft isn't a graphical powerhouse and is largely popular due to online play. How exactly would you two argue that the Switch version isn't now superior to the PS4 version?

Just because it doesn't interest you, doesn't mean other people can't be excited about it.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's just not a big deal.

I'm more susprised this thread isn't pumping because you can play as Link in Skyrim, that's a big deal.

Do you two (pants + Quiv) just have auto like enabled for when the other lover posts?
I message him when I post and vice versa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty obvious that no-one has said that the console is superior, stop spinning bullshit. All anyone has said is that the Switch version of the game offered a better experience than the PS4 due to a) a larger community and b) Nintendo exclusive content.
Nice melt.

It's just not a big deal.

I'm more susprised this thread isn't pumping because you can play as Link in Skyrim, that's a big deal.
Minecraft does nothing for me, personally, but factually speaking you would have to say it's a better version.

I'm personally excited af to create my own Wood Elf Link. I'm a bit disappointed there was no release date announced, hopefully that will come in Nintendos direct.

Minecraft does nothing for me, personally, but factually speaking you would have to say it's a better version.

I'm personally excited af to create my own Wood Elf Link. I'm a bit disappointed there was no release date announced, hopefully that will come in Nintendos direct.
I'd buy a console to be able to play as Link.

If it takes minecraft to make the console superior I dunno what to tell you guys.

I agree with you 100%

Look i think realistically it won't be until well until the second year of this thing or even the third year that a half decent catalogue will start coming together, but i think you have to also take into account the popular indie games...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back