Switch Nintendo Switch News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else)

Remove this Banner Ad

Brought a set of Amiibo tags from eBay for $18

s-l500.jpg

They work great.

I'm always playing against jap players so voice chat isnt an option even i wanted to use it.

In other news Overcooked special edition is launching this week. Been holding out for the Switch version.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is it spin? Every splatoon lobby is jap.

Nintendos online app is a s**t idea, ive admitted that before.

Trying to turn nothing into something, gr8 b8 m8.
Just ignore it.

Him and quiv have a tag team going in this thread.

Mickel posts something that s**t cans someones opinion, quiv than appears and likes it, than posts his own s**t and mickel likes that.

Nice casual racism :drunk:

Funny, Quiv and I disagree on many things. We're just not complete and utter helpless fanboys xD
Also funny, you liked my post s**t canning the chat system as well, collusion! :D
I agree it's crap, everyone does.

Your reply to Premiers was unnecessary though, we all know what he meant. It just ends up high jacking this thread again.

Theres been some off the mark comments on the Switch on the positive and negative front, but the lack of a voicechat is as massive oversight and omission by Nintendo.

There's certainly been enough interest in MK8 and Splatoon for enough of us to get together for a session, but I reckon the severe lack of online player functionality has contributed to the lack of that.

Shouldn't need to keep an eye on your phone battery level to fully enjoy a game.

Theres been some off the mark comments on the Switch on the positive and negative front, but the lack of a voicechat is as massive oversight and omission by Nintendo.

There's certainly been enough interest in MK8 and Splatoon for enough of us to get together for a session, but I reckon the severe lack of online player functionality has contributed to the lack of that.

Shouldn't need to keep an eye on your phone battery level to fully enjoy a game.

Haven't been keeping up with this, but why would your phone battery effect game chat?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back