Brent_Prismall_small.jpg

Brent Prismall

Fast Facts

Jumper No: 32
Height: 186 cm
Weight: 87 kg
DOB: 14 July 1986
Recruited From: Western U18

wish he would get a bloody game. Wouldn't be suprised if he wants to go to another club.
I'd hope not or I'd have to change my username! I genuinely hope he doesn't look elsewhere and I'd be angry if he were to be put up for trade - anyway, we're only 1/2 way through the season - he must be given more games - far too good for the 2s.

VFL - 9th June Report

Prissa was one that could hold his head up high. He had a fair bit of the ball today and overall was pretty good at using it. Never gives up and had the quote of the day which was:

Hurry up and kick it you f**k. Your a *f**king W**ker.

to Jake Furfaro.

I thought his disposal let him down at times today, to be honest.

Other than that, he was serviceable (which, although not the most outstanding wrap, is alot better than the majority of his peers today). Had his usual moments of class, weaving through packs, spotting up targets, and (like Selwood) made decisions that were generally decisive and intelligent.

Hi guys, hope I'm not intruding.

I rate Prismall very highly-extremely good skills and looks like he will become a top class midfielder.

Just wondering-is there a chance that he will want to leave the Cats? He's a very good talented kid, but he just doesn't seem to be getting a game, and that probably says a lot more about your current midfield than it does about Prismall.

I would love for Carlton to try and recruit him, he's just the type of player that we need (well, one of the types :D). What would you guys realistically be looking for from Carlton in return?

Hi guys, hope I'm not intruding.

I rate Prismall very highly-extremely good skills and looks like he will become a top class midfielder.

Just wondering-is there a chance that he will want to leave the Cats? He's a very good talented kid, but he just doesn't seem to be getting a game, and that probably says a lot more about your current midfield than it does about Prismall.

I would love for Carlton to try and recruit him, he's just the type of player that we need (well, one of the types :D). What would you guys realistically be looking for from Carlton in return?
It wouldn't suprise me if the stories are true of him wanting to leave because lack of oppurtunity. He deserves better and should be in the side, because he is gonna be an elite midfielder and would hate to see him go.

It wouldn't suprise me if the stories are true of him wanting to leave because lack of oppurtunity. He deserves better and should be in the side, because he is gonna be an elite midfielder and would hate to see him go.

If he did want to leave, I imagine and hope that we would make him a focus. What would you want for him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlikely that we would give up our first rounder, keeping in mind that it will be a very early pick.

I would have thought that a pick around pick 20 would be fair.
I guess you would have to consider it, but I reckon Geelong will do all they can to keep him.

Extremely interested in Prismal hope we pick him up when he leaves you guys this year! Maybe we'd offer our second rounder (pick 18)

Pick 5 and below is too high, pick 20 is too low. Probably worth around a pick 6-10. Realistically Carlton's second pick (17?) plus an early third rounder may get you over the line. Then there is the 'over-the-barrell' scenario. Very much doubt we'll be going for a player due to salary cap concerns.

He's not leaving guys! He can't coz I have 32 on my guernsey and I am not sewing on another number... it took me ages! lol

Prizza is a great player. I agree with what some others have said that he is too good for the VFL. Hopefully he gets more of a chance in the senior team but because we are going so well (touch wood) it will be hard for him to find a place. It's a waste to have him playing in the VFL but I really don't think we should trade him (or would trade him). He is going to be an absolute star.

Go #32!!! :p

He is a gun and i can't beleive he isn't getting a game. He deserves it more than the likes of Kane Tenace and Joel Selwood.

Tenace has no future and shouldn't be playing at all.

Selwood has a huge future, but has plenty of time ahead of him. I know Selwood played an awesome game last week, but Prismall should be in before him.

He is a gun and i can't beleive he isn't getting a game. He deserves it more than the likes of Kane Tenace and Joel Selwood.

Tenace has no future and shouldn't be playing at all.

Selwood has a huge future, but has plenty of time ahead of him. I know Selwood played an awesome game last week, but Prismall should be in before him.
Anyone who saw Selwood play today would know that is bunk. The courage of that kid is astounding - get a bad knock while going with his head over the ball, does the same thing with the same result five minutes later. Selwood is an absolute gun and deserves his place in the side.

In any case, Prismall certain to get a run next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back