no 6 and 23

Remove this Banner Ad

I was at that game and I didn't remember who was number 13! My best memory is of sitting at the end where Stewart Loewe kicked that set shot for goal like an absolute bag of wheat. It was then I knew we would win.

I like the fact only two players have worn 7. VB should get 200+ games and Nigel was a legend on the field. I would like to see that continue.

Let Cameron make 42 a special number.
It already is

1556016-chad-rintoul-of-adelaide-receives-his-gettyimages.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets not make the number 23 some sort of lame tribute jumper that gets given to the first Aboriginal player who comes in. Make it a really special jumper number that one day will be handed to someone who not only plays as good as Bungie but is also the same level of true gentlemen that he is. If thats an Indig kid so be it, if some white guy, so be it. Its about quality of the player and person who played in the jumper not the colour of his skin. That would be racist.

the best number is 17. two afc legends scotty welsh and bernie vince have worn it. not too sure about sam kerridge carrying the legendary number though... although he does have the looks and the blonde hair!

it bothers me Adelaide either give the number 6 to back men or spuds. as for 23 give it to someone in the draft not Cameron. and Matty Crouch shouldn't have eight just wait for radar to finish up and get 3.

I think Matt Crouch should hold off and wear number 3
number 8 is another number that has big shoes to fill

I think Matt should keep 44 and turn it into a famous club jumper

I'm not a big fan of players jumper hoping to get a lower number, I rather them keep their numbers and through performance give the number some club meaning

I'm not a big fan of players jumper hoping to get a lower number, I rather them keep their numbers and through performance give the number some club meaning
I agree with what you've said it just looks bad going from 44 to 3 but It would be like the Jarman brothers set up.

Fairly famous already

the best number is 17. two afc legends scotty welsh and bernie vince have worn it. not too sure about sam kerridge carrying the legendary number though... although he does have the looks and the blonde hair!
And the other great Scotty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back