Women's Footy Noff Noff the Rising Star!

Remove this Banner Ad

$20k for a girl who slices fritz as a job is a good prize. More than she would have earned for the season as a non-marquee.

Oh, that's a shame. Deserved it's own thread.

Agree, but I was trying to get an essay finished and then the podcast and then the essay work again to submit it just in time (before 11pm!). Otherwise I would have been onto it.

Maybe the mods could create a thread for Erin's achievements and can move over posts? Because, my god that woman deserves it!

Agree, but I was trying to get an essay finished and then the podcast and then the essay work again to submit it just in time (before 11pm!). Otherwise I would have been onto it.

Maybe the mods could create a thread for Erin's achievements and can move over posts? Because, my god that woman deserves it!
I was at my son's cricket dinner so I couldn't even watch it. Going to watch the replay some time.

Nikki-Noo did we have a thread for the AFLW Award night? (Can't find it).

I'd been thinking about starting a thread for it last night, but then I realised that as a pleb, I don't actually seem to have that ability, so I left it and posted in the AFC Get a Women's Team thread instead.

I'd been thinking about starting a thread for it last night, but then I realised that as a pleb, I don't actually seem to have that ability, so I left it and posted in the AFC Get a Women's Team thread instead.
You should be able to start threads. deaneus ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's never happened in the AFL era, although to be fair there have always been more than 8 teams so a larger pool of players to fill the AA team. Still a brilliant achievement :thumbsu:

Technically, Ben Hart did it in 1992. The award was renamed the Rising Star the year after he won it from memory, but the requirements for nomination/award were the same.

$20k for a girl who slices fritz as a job is a good prize. More than she would have earned for the season as a non-marquee.
Who the * buys sliced fritz?

b-jadeicing-RO-congarats.gif

Well done you star!!:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back