Competitions radiojake's AFLW Lock of the Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a friendly reminder to jenny61_99 and Rorys458 that your still in the game and will need you to place your selections for this round but both Hawthorn and Richmond are no longer available.

jenny61_99 - Carlton (Melbourne, Greater Western Sydney, North Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide)

Scorpus - Essendon (St Kilda, North Melbourne, Carlton, Geelong, Richmond, Gold Coast, Fremantle)

radiojake - Richmond (Geelong, Greater Western Sydney, North Melbourne, Melbourne, Brisbane, Essendon, Adelaide)

jenny61_99 - Carlton (Melbourne, Greater Western Sydney, North Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Adelaide)

Scorpus - Essendon (St Kilda, North Melbourne, Carlton, Geelong, Richmond, Gold Coast, Fremantle)

radiojake - Richmond (Geelong, Greater Western Sydney, North Melbourne, Melbourne, Brisbane, Essendon, Adelaide)

Rorys458 Carlton (St Kilda Nth Melbourne Brisbane Sydney Richmond Essendon Crows)

GAME 1 ROUND 8

Rorys458 - Carlton (St Kilda Nth Melbourne Brisbane Sydney Richmond Essendon Crows)

All locked in

GAME 1 ROUND 8

RESULTS

Rorys458 - Carlton (St Kilda Nth Melbourne Brisbane Sydney Richmond Essendon Crows)

Well that was a surprise. I was thining that we would end up with a shared broom closet. West Coast kicked me out when they beat Port Adelaide and now Scorpus has suffered the same fate. Its also goodnight to jenny61_99 and Rorys458. Importantly we have a winner and more importantly our inaugural winner for AFLW Lock of the Week. Congratulations radiojake. I will make all the notifications on our page 1 tomorrow.

Given that there are now only two rounds left I dont think its work starting a fresh competition however this comp will be active again for next years AFLW season.

Thanks to all of those who signed up to play.

Again Congratulations to radiojake

Remove this Banner Ad

Back