Remove this Banner Ad

Allan shepherded out of it nothing
55% of the time - Sheapard
30% of the time - High
5% of the time - Playon

I'd rather the Playon than the High tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hatchard and Marinoff tore the Melbourne side to shreds. Dominant
Definitely after quarter time, Hanks caused some issues going the other way in the last but the overall effort from those 2 was immense.

Awesome win. I feel the only reason it got so close was Zanker marking and kicking everything.
If we have Allen on her next time in the final surely we can be even better.
Agree Sarah Allan will help but Biddell, Randall and Prowse weren’t helped by the plan of rotating all 3 on Zanker, looked unsure who’s player she was on a few occasions.

Prowse has been a big improver this season really like what she's bringing to the team looks like she's put in some hard yards in the off season

Great win by the girls. Melbourne came hard in the last quarter but the Crows held their nerve.
Wonder if the Crows get the credit or we will be subject to "gallant Melbourne almost wins" crap.

Great win by the girls. Melbourne came hard in the last quarter but the Crows held their nerve.
Wonder if the Crows get the credit or we will be subject to "gallant Melbourne almost wins" crap.
When have they ever respected us even when we were winning every thing?

Now that was impressive! Marinoff and Hatchard with two enormous games, and most players having strong performances. Particularly pleased with Charlton, Newman and Allen, all were as good as I've seen them.

If we can just find a match up for Zanker we can win the flag this year. Sarah Allan?

Now we just need to hold top spot and we can have a checks notes Norwood Oval GF??????

When have they ever respected us even when we were winning every thing?
They've always been respectful of the Crows (well, since 2019 anyway), they just don't care enough to actually talk about us. For some reason Credit To The Girls covers 6 games in depth and then 3 briefly, and our game is almost always one of the 3.

Frankly, I think they find it boring when the Crows win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back