Non-AFL chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highest scoring quarter in the NBA finals ever.

If you told me that was going to happen at the start of the series, I would have had my house on the Warriors.

The nba has turned into a bit of a ratings fed circus to be honest.

60 million dollars of salary on the floor and the most talented team ever and you're conceding 86 points in 24 minutes of basketball? Laughable.

Thought the game was on tomorrow so I missed it.

Good to see that the series isn't over yet though. Thought Cleveland would struggle this game after playing amazing in game 3 and still falling short, thought it would've taken a lot out of them mentally.

Did Draymond punch anyone in the nuts by any chance?

Thought the game was on tomorrow so I missed it.

Good to see that the series isn't over yet though. Thought Cleveland would struggle this game after playing amazing in game 3 and still falling short, thought it would've taken a lot out of them mentally.

Did Draymond punch anyone in the nuts by any chance?

As good as the Cavs were in game 3, they were a lot, lot better in game 4. Probably the best ball played in the series to be truthful. Not sure they can play at that level for 3 more games though, so it is still very much in the Warriors hands.

Draymond appeared to have 2 tech fouls but the first was apparently against Kerr, even though the stadium announced called it as Green's.

As good as the Cavs were in game 3, they were a lot, lot better in game 4. Probably the best ball played in the series to be truthful. Not sure they can play at that level for 3 more games though, so it is still very much in the Warriors hands.

Draymond appeared to have 2 tech fouls but the first was apparently against Kerr, even though the stadium announced called it as Green's.

I might have to watch the replay then. Boy this would've been exciting if they had have held on in game 3. Still going to be the Warriors series, only a drastic injury or two could prevent it.

Steph Curry is what the waiter recommends at an Indian restaurant when you tell them you don't like too much heat.

I have to admit that I was a tad disappointed when I did not see my name on the Queen's Birthday Honours List. I thought I might get a gong for my support of Australian Rules football and contribution to Melbourne radio. If someone from NSW can get a medal "For service to horology" I thought I might be in there with a chance. I guess I'll have to spend more time in St Kilda. (NTTAWWT) *sigh* Maybe next year. *sigh*

Happy Queen's Birthday!

qt%20copy_zpsdxxxvu1k.jpeg

Last edited:
Why are Bigfooty "like" numbers capped at a maximum of 5?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
They aren't, it only shows 5 on tapatalk though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our family home in suburban Chicago that we've had for almost 56 years went on the market today(in the US), one year to the day that my mum passed away(June 16) and 47 days after I left it. We moved in on Sept, 2, 1961, the day before my 9th birthday. It's not every kid that gets a home for his birthday.

After looking at the pics on the real estate site, it saddens me that I will never see it again. My first cat which died in 1975 is buried in the backyard along with the many turtles, frogs, birds, fish and our two ducks from the late 60s, Dick and Daffy.

My late father worked two jobs for many years so that we could afford a home in the suburbs and escape the city. This Sunday is Father's Day in the US. Thanks, dad, for the best gift ever. :hearts:

Last edited:
Praying NY trade Porzingis. I want to see the meltdown.

We just got a puppy!

Potentially going to name him after a Doggies player. At this stage we're leaning towards Murphy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back