No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a book in there somewhere! If ever I hear a show like the Project or one of the plethora of morning tv 'news' programs announce they are crossing to an expert in insect measurement, I will be disappointed if they don't introduce him as dogwatch from Canberra.

(I have noted the conversion value as well. However, is the 0.5416 ratio to an overall average of spiders' appendages, as I assume a red back and a
huntsman may differ somewhat in length/size/volume?)
Well these things are all circumscribed by history, just like a foot was once the length of the king's foot and a yard was the distance between the tip of his nose and the tip of his fingers on his outstretched arm. I mean if Bont was the king back then, a yard would only be about 32.5 inches.

So a spiders dick is just what it is, i.e. 1/.5416 bees dicks. It could have been a tarantula, a cucked huntsman or a money spider. Who knows?

Well these things are all circumscribed by history, just like a foot was once the length of the king's foot and a yard was the distance between the tip of his nose and the tip of his fingers on his outstretched arm. I mean if Bont was the king back then, a yard would only be about 32.5 inches.

So a spiders dick is just what it is, i.e. 1/.5416 bees dicks. It could have been a tarantula, a cucked huntsman or a money spider. Who knows?

1593664764604.png

Goliath birdeater (part of the tarantula family) - grows up to 30cm.

1593664945883.png

Honey bee vs Wallace's giant bee (approx 5cm long).

Not much info about appendages and ratios - I'll take your word for it! :)

Dear God, are they originally from the American deep south?! And are they related, or just sexual partners?
Or both? And where's that train when you need it?
From Tallygaroopna somewhere north of Shepparton I believe.

Apparently in the family their first names are redundant because they answer variously to Boof, Flea, Twiggy, Golly and Rusty.

d73dbbcee301d26bc3b8a99ab9ba1484

I'll just leave this here.
Well, I did say from a distance...on closer inspection and if one were judging books by their covers, a diminished responsibility through mental impairment defence could be worth a shot...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints been very impressive again.

Liked what I saw of them in preseason and thought they might be decent this year but half wrote them off after losing to North in round one. Been great since the restart.

Carlton way too top heavy imo, especially in the shortened games. Casboult, McKay, McGovern all in the one forward line, just dumb. Their mids are also big and slow Ratten was smart dropping Ryder.

Showing Carlton what could have been..., instead of knifing him all those years ago.

Although, I have heard that Ratten has improved in many ways since leaving the blues and detoxing.

Was a Hawks assistant for their threepeat. That will un-Carlton anyone.

Blues have been much better this quarter. Got all momentum right now.

Showing Carlton what could have been..., instead of knifing him all those years ago.

Although, I have heard that Ratten has improved in many ways since leaving the blues and detoxing.
Lost his son in tragic circumstances, glad he has rebuilt his career

Really don’t see what the fuss is about the Saints. We were hopeless against them. Richmond also badly out of form. You can only beat the team you’re playing so I’m not knocking them. I just think they’re getting way overhyped after a couple of wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back