No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Coroner's findings on Shane Tuck's death were handed down today.

They are relevant to all AFL followers. Among the recommendations was to reduce the full contact sessions at AFL club training.

I won't be letting my kids play AFL or rugby.

Stick to Tennis or Golf. More money and better for your life in the long run.

Feels like these incidents are occurring with accelerating regularity, which can't be a good sign.

Hopefully things somehow turn around quickly.

Terrible waste of talent.

In a football context, agree.
In terms of his life away from footy, maybe that's not what he needs to prioritise if the challenges are health/medical.

I don't mean to make light of his challenges with my earlier post, but he doesn't seem to be doing himself any favours.

I do however find any comments from Goodwin about his players' off field issues a tad hypocritical.

The Christmas break might have come at the perfect time for Oliver. Get away from football, get back with family, reset, listen to those who have your best interests at heart and want nothing from you but everything for you. I really hope it works out for him.

He had a seizure like a month and a half ago, he should have been nowhere near going back to training for like another six months.

And another medical episode on the camp. If that was another seizure, contact sport seems like a terrible idea for him right now. I hope he's okay.

Is anyone else seeing the AFL app showing no logo for our R1 opponents? I'm seeing this in every round for them. All 17 other clubs displaying correctly.

View attachment 1869811
AFL BREAKING NEWS.
NEW LOGO FOR MELBOURNE HAS JUST BEEN APPROVED.
20231220_190156.jpg
The AFL wishes the Melbourne wipers a successful new year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

team america vomit GIF

Jfc Dallas. That’s brutal.

Pretty sure Pollard could’ve got to the end zone on the outside instead of cutting back on the play before. Ends up being a massive error.

It's a big blow for Melbourne's chances next year. You'd think he's out for a good chunk of the year at best. Then add on the loss of Harmes and Jordon (neither great, but played about 25 games between them last year), and ongoing question marks about Brayshaw and their midfield could be tested.

Losing Grundy on the surface is fine but they are now one injury away from a soon to be 32yo Max Gawn from being in trouble.

Last edited:
It's a big blow for Melbourne's chances next year. You'd think he's out for a good chunk of the year at best. Then add on the loss of Harmes and Jordon (neither great, but played about 25 games between them last year), and ongoing question marks about Brayshaw and their midfield could be tested.

Losing Grundy on the surface is fine but they are now one injury away from a soon to be 32yo Max Gawn away from being in trouble.

Keep going, I'm so close

Who amongst us hasn't been greeted by the morning sun streaming through the Venetian blinds, whilst sitting on the mismatched faux leather sofas at Revs?

This miracle of god was an indication that you'd made it through the night and were in ship shape to carry on.

Its a proper rite of passage for any one from Melbourne.

You be you Clary.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back