No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought the Crows would be the risers this year. Not looking like it at the minute
Despite our recent frustration, keep in mind the supporters of Gold Coast, Adelaide, North, Freo, Essendon and St Kilda in recent times. Years out of the eight, punctuated by the odd false dawn then straight back down.

Clark looks remarkably bad for a highly rated top 10 pick, excruciatingly slow, fumbly, poor skills. Really don’t see it with him but early days at least

Geelong in three quarters of football have only missed one shot at goal in the game against Adelaide Watch the Bulldogs have a missed shot tomorrow against GC within the first 5 minutes of the game

On CPH2305 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Our coach thinks more goal kicking practice is less. Not surprising.

Clark looks remarkably bad for a highly rated top 10 pick, excruciatingly slow, fumbly, poor skills. Really don’t see it with him but early days at least
He’ll probably come good, but I’m always wary when a player is highly touted on the back of an intangible like “leadership”.

Adelaide putting in a very Bulldogs like fwd line performance.

Missing sitters, missing easy targets, silly turnovers, kicking to nothing .....

They even kept kicking it to Tom Stewart. We could have told them it was a tactic that probably wouldn’t work out for them.

I got bagged when I said he shouldn't be a top 10 pick, has too many weaknesses in his game. He will improve at least as he had pretty clean hands as a junior.

I don't think that draft was a good one especially at the top end. Thought only Sheezel, Wardlaw, Ashcroft, Humphrey and Phillipou had the potential to be stars and that's about it. Wasn't overly convinced by Busslinger also, hopefully he turns out ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing what happens to your forward line just by putting a bit of pace on the ball and moving it through the corridor instead of around the wing and down the line

Just once I'd like to see it
Would be nice, i think where Bev has misread the situation once again with where the games going its not necessarily speed of foot it’s speed of ball, and prioritising footskills. Here we are dropping our best ball users and loading up with the likes of Baker, VDM, McNeil 😂

Would be nice, i think where Bev has misread the situation once again with where the games going its not necessarily speed of foot it’s speed of ball, and prioritising footskills. Here we are dropping our best ball users and loading up with the likes of Baker, VDM, McNeil 😂

I dont mind Baker, have him in every day over the other 2

Norf still only have 1 decent player over 195cm. Luke Jackson smashed them today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back