No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a testament as to how good a player Clayton Oliver is that can be as fat as mud and still dominate games in the manner that he does. Now if you'll excuse me I need to spend the next 5 hours in a state of self flagellation as penance for posting what I just have.

Ben Brown is the pain in the ass other pains in the ass compare themselves to.

man flailing GIF

Live shots of Ben Brown playing footy.

It's a testament as to how good a player Clayton Oliver is that can be as fat as mud and still dominate games in the manner that he does. Now if you'll excuse me I need to spend the next 5 hours in a state of self flagellation as penance for posting what I just have.
It is sickening how good he is as a player. The sickening doesn't end there though....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints pissed that away for sure. Led by a couple of goals early in the 4th, with the Bombers looking terrible. Only for the Saints to be unable to generate anything on the scoreboard in the last.

Marshall had a stinker. 14 clangers and 5 free kicks against.
Marshall was terrible. I noticed number 19 making awful mistakes and had to look up who it was.

man flailing GIF

Live shots of Ben Brown playing footy.
These exact movements literally happened 5 minutes ago when the ball was kicked on top his head.

I almost spat out my 20 y.o Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon I was laughing so hard. However to do so would be sacrilege.

Brown is the exemplar of my theory that its better to be tall than good if you want to remain on an AFL list.

Erin Phillips interviews Salem who has only had 3 touches, he was shocked.

Big Benny Brown making bulldogs bigfooty eat their words. I really don't know how the dees manage to stay in these games where they're getting outplayed everywhere.

Big Benny Brown making bulldogs bigfooty eat their words. I really don't know how the dees manage to stay in these games where they're getting outplayed everywhere.
They always do just enough to stay with the opposition. Cant remember the last time they were thrashed.

Brown has kicked 2 goals, not an impossible task on these Port talls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back