No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

How long till the moans of Vic Bias, it’s all a big conspiracy against us poor Adelaideans start over that non call?

Can’t stand the Crows, zero sympathy for them.

How long till the moans of Vic Bias, it’s all a big conspiracy against us poor Adelaideans start over that non call?

Can’t stand the Crows, zero sympathy for them.

The were calling Vic-bias when the goal umpire stuffed up against Sydney last year, so it's fair to say it would already be started

Crows got what they deserved. Playing for free kicks with 2 minutes to go. Tex throwing his head back to con the umpire. Pathetic stuff.

Rachele had a nightmare. Two dropped marks, including one from a goal scoring position late.

Even his running goal in the last he should have given it off to teammate in the goal square. He won’t be looking forward to review.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unsure if wanting Freo to have a nice easy one against WCE or for WCE to win and take points from Freo bu means we'll cop angry Freo next week

Carlton being good sucks balls.
I had to turn it off. The only thing worse than watching Carlton fans being up and about is seeing the same with the Saints.

Fortunately I don't have to put up with the latter happening very often.

I had to turn it off. The only thing worse than watching Carlton fans being up and about is seeing the same with the Saints.

Fortunately I don't have to put up with the latter happening very often.

St. Kilda fans being up and about is no where near as bad as Carlton fans being up and about.

The last 20 years or so people have forgotten just how bad Carlton fans are when their team is good.

St. Kilda fans being up and about is no where near as bad as Carlton fans being up and about.

The last 20 years or so people have forgotten just how bad Carlton fans are when their team is good.
I know how bad Carlton fans are, but in my experience Saints fans are far worse.

Their fans are the only ones where I have faced a genuine threat of actual bodily harm at the football.

Not once but twice.

* that club and its supporters. They are the worst.

I know how bad Carlton fans are, but in my experience Saints fans are far worse.

Their fans are the only ones where I have faced a genuine threat of actual bodily harm at the football.

Not once but twice.

* that club and its supporters. They are the worst.

Fair enough mate.

Not about to tell anyone which supporters should be detested more than others, given my own thoughts on “certain” clubs. 😉

For the record, got no time for the majority of Saints fans, but I know a few personally who I genuinely want to see some success, good people who were thrilled for me in 16 and have had their hearts broken by the Saints innumerable times.

Why is AFL commentary primarily a host of has-been footballers continuously lecturing the audience over the mistakes of the players. (their opinion of them)

Is there other elite sporting codes with such amateur hour commentary?

What I would do for the option to select "crowd noise + umpire mics" but a whole lot of unnecessary people won't get paid that way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back