Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide

Josh F-ING Jenkins again *

Jenkins kicked 296 goals in 147 games for both Adelaide and Geelong before retiring at the end of the 2021 season”​
That made me laugh, as if he’s a stalwart of both clubs.
296 goals in 145 games for Adelaide
0 goals in 2 games for Geelong

* he’s right though. No one cares what umpires think the rest of the time

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jenkins comments would carry a lot more weight if he was actually a star player winning Colemans but getting no votes

to be fair he was kicking bags 💼 of goals for us and getting comparatively few B&F votes from his coaches

in 2016 he kicked 62 goals (5th in entire comp) and finished 10th in the B&F (14th on a per game basis)

he must have been outraged at how his coaches just didn’t appreciate his goals

Except Eddie kicked 75 goals and finished 2nd

😎

Just an aside:

Is anyone else getting nuked every time a Jack Daniels or a purple chocolate advert randomly fires up?
Yes. I did report this in one of the customer service threads (though there may be a better place to report this kind of issue).

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC

used my housemate's spare laptop for two weeks when mine was getting repaired - no idea how people live without it

Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Alrready have Adblock active. Still does it. Clearing history helps for a short while.

Alrready have Adblock active. Still does it. Clearing history helps for a short while.
On the adblock symbol in Firefox click on it and then click on "this page".

1.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes pretty sure he brought that up as a joke award as well on his stint on SEN.
I think he has a good point. It IS a joke of an award that is voted on by the people we howl and holler at every week.

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Interesting rumour floating about that A Goodes is financially ruined due to his mother's ice addiction.

Doubt this could be true. That's a lot of $ to hand to someone to spend on ice. If he had a coke/ice program it'd be understandable. That said the culture among indigenous Australians to not say no to family when hit up for cash is very strong. And those without have no hesitation asking for money. He's probably sent s**t trucks to lots of people.

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
I'm pretty shocked by the amount of people who subscribe to The Advertiser online? Based in the amount of links posted with no explanation and the implicit assumption that everyone else can access the article
Not all people are tight arses.

The Guardian likely more up your alley anyhow.....though every page you access they're begging for donations so Lenore Taylor and Katherine Murphy can have the lifestyle they crave.

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
Not all people are tight arses.

The Guardian likely more up your alley anyhow.....though every page you access they're begging for donations so Lenore Taylor and Katherine Murphy can have the lifestyle they crave.

Yeah because not subscribing to online news is totally tightarse - I guess the same thing if I don't have Foxtel?

The Guardian has got as much money out of me as The Advertiser (ie none) so your irrelevant tangent is nothing but a baseless swipe for no reason

I just don't see the benefit of people posting links to paywalled articles without any context , which was the crux of my point

I see with your elite mate 'liking' your unnecessary pivot into an ideological diss, it's business as usual for the two numpties

George Kramer

Premium Platinum
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yeah because not subscribing to online news is totally tightarse - I guess the same thing if I don't have Foxtel?

The Guardian has got as much money out of me as The Advertiser (ie none) so your irrelevant tangent is nothing but a baseless swipe for no reason

I just don't see the benefit of people posting links to paywalled articles without any context , which was the crux of my point

I see with your elite mate 'liking' your unnecessary pivot into an ideological diss, it's business as usual for the two numpties
Hey, I liked it for the dig at the Guardian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back