Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like those colours.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Turn their biggest weakness into their biggest strength.
Weakness = no tradition
Strength = not tied to any historical legacy colours, names, look. They can rebadge themselves every year to suit. Their fans aren’t going to be the hardcore afl diehards anyway.
Dockers could do the same. GWS went close with their black guernsey.

Turn their biggest weakness into their biggest strength.
Weakness = no tradition
Strength = not tied to any historical legacy colours, names, look. They can rebadge themselves every year to suit. Their fans aren’t going to be the hardcore afl diehards anyway.
Dockers could do the same. GWS went close with their black guernsey.
Those could be Ports colours.
Black, teal and magenta

I remember he had some major mental health issues and didn't want to go interstate.

So sad, hope Freo and Melbourne players who played with him are doing ok, condolences to his family
More his parents didn't want him to go interstate, IIRC his father offered him $70,000 to stay home.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Were there drug rumors back then?
Not that I was aware of and obviously the recruiters wouldn't have drafted him at all if that was the case with his already known family issues regarding him moving interstate. Fairly obvious there may have been mental issues because he went from being thought of as a legitimate 1st round talent to pick 38

It may be rose coloured glasses or it might be he played it straight but I never got the feeling from Scotty that I do with Barrett , Mclure and company from the last 15 years

Would come on at half time of the Friday night game and give his gossip/stories and leave with his trademark card ''keep punchin''

It may be rose coloured glasses or it might be he played it straight but I never got the feeling from Scotty that I do with Barrett , Mclure and company from the last 15 years

Would come on at half time of the Friday night game and give his gossip/stories and leave with his trademark card ''keep punchin''

Definitely. He was before the gutter trash media started emerging. Did it with a sense of fun rather than trying to create scandals out of nothing

I agree with him, but from a team which had Robbie Gray and Chad Wingard in it for years...

What a fantastic final that was.

I still can't believe the same thing happened again the next year, too funny.
jeremy-mcgovern_1odhe716gtiqz1lw9f0qlyu97r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back