Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way its looking, if there was any way of getting their 2022 1st leading up to last years trade season, it would have been worth it as WA borders shut and now darling nixed and kennedy approaching pension age..could be a spoon candidate

they will be good enough to make the eight. but a dads army in the mould of Geelong. Wont do much.

The way its looking, if there was any way of getting their 2022 1st leading up to last years trade season, it would have been worth it as WA borders shut and now darling nixed and kennedy approaching pension age..could be a spoon candidate
Would need lots to go wrong for a spoon, but stranger things have happened... & if they are locked out for the season, it could be very disruptive. Bottom 4 on the other hand...

Would need lots to go wrong for a spoon, but stranger things have happened... & if they are locked out for the season, it could be very disruptive. Bottom 4 on the other hand...
yep. I think I posted a few times leading up to the trade period last year that if we were splitting out pick 4, a deal for WCE 2021 and 2022 1sts would be one of my preferred options as from the outside it looked like with their list they might be in a for a fall this year. Now with the border closure and disruption, who knows how far they might fall. Anyway a moot point as it never happened but it will be one to track as the year rolls on

If West Coast have to spend an entire year away from Home Tim Kelly might sit out the season or only play half of it

I’m not supporting De Goey in any way, but it’s interesting the contrast between him compared to Dani Laidley being paraded like a hero not long after being found guilty of harassing and stalking an ex partner.

Maybe if he coincided his offences with becoming Jordana De Goey he would have got more sympathy.

The cliff is coming for Port in 2022.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marshall on the number 1 defender is a win for every opposing team and Geordiades is already thinking about his return to WA
Definitely right. Which is why Dixon is crucial for Port.

While useless, he still gets the oppositions best and biggest defender.

How were they to know he would come with injury concerns?
lol. :drunk:

Post of the Day.

In any case, Port had the last laugh, he had a very underrated performance in the Prelim Final v Dogs, its not just about the 6 disposals he had or the point he kicked, but its what you dont see off the ball that counts. A lot of things in footy you simply cant quantify.

lol. :drunk:

Post of the Day.

In any case, Port had the last laugh, he had a very underrated performance in the Prelim Final v Dogs, its not just about the 6 disposals he had or the point he kicked, but its what you dont see off the ball that counts. A lot of things in footy you simply cant quantify.

He’s just a poor man’s Matthew Wright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back