Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people believe that Caro used to get most of her leaks and info directly from Vlad, but once Gill took over it all dried up.

That's why they reckon she now comes across as being is clueless and almost always seems to miss the mark.
FTFY

North will come to have nightmares about that decision to not take our offer for pick 1.

Smacked off arrogance at the time, that they thought they could keep JHF. He will be gone by end of next year.

A lot of people believe that Caro used to get most of her leaks and info directly from Vlad, but once Gill took over it all dried up.

That's why they reckon she now comes across as being clueless and almost always seems to miss the mark.

I don’t listen to those discussion shows much but when I do hear what she’s got to say, it is very vague and conditional. So I’m not surprised to hear that.

North will come to have nightmares about that decision to not take our offer for pick 1.

Smacked off arrogance at the time, that they thought they could keep JHF. He will be gone by end of next year.

Yeah it’s one thing for a top pick to extend their contract with a rebuilding club, like Rachele has with us, but jeez North are still about two external reviews and three changes of senior coach away from being in that position

I still think its more likely he's holding out to get a bigger contract, might leave at the end of that first extension though.

Logan McDonald may turn out a superstar, he might not, but he’s shown nothing yet to say anyone made a big mistake not taking him

Will Phillips was not a mistake (yet) he’s been injured and had glandular fever.

It might turn out to be a big mistake by North but it definitely isn’t yet

Logan McDonald may turn out a superstar, he might not, but he’s shown nothing yet to say anyone made a big mistake not taking him

Will Phillips was not a mistake (yet) he’s been injured and had glandular fever.

It might turn out to be a big mistake by North but it definitely isn’t yet
People criticise it because of list balance. Not that I think clubs should draft based needs, but it seemed like an obvious opportunity to get high talent tall forward when they already had some nice mids on their list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha the past 2 HTB to Richmond have NOT been paid at all in the past month. What an inconsistent joke this comp is.
How's the non free turned into a free for dissent?

These umps are f'kd.

Richmond could pinch top 4, especially given how even it is after Melbourne and Brisbane. They look like a pretty dangerous team again.

Now that I've posted that, watch the Swans storm home to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back