Oppo Camp Non Eagles Discussion thread - 2017 edition (continued in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale>>Fyfe

I'm torn, need Freo to win for 8/8 tipping this week

Actually not torn at all - 7/8 is a perfectly acceptable round

Totally agree about Neale........ would have in our side in a heartbeat!

At some point this year Freo will click and play much better than they have been the past few weeks. Wouldn't usually be a problem however with the evenness of the season they may just snatch the flag if everything else stays the same.

freo supporters and their endless talk

At some point this year Freo will click and play much better than they have been the past few weeks. Wouldn't usually be a problem however with the evenness of the season they may just snatch the flag if everything else stays the same.
Or at some point their luck will run out and they won't sneak home in the last minute like they've done 3 times this year. Could just as easily be 3-6 as 6-3

Also they've already played 6 games at Subiaco and only 3 away

They aren't getting anywhere near a flag

Lel...

Or at some point their luck will run out and they won't sneak home in the last minute like they've done 3 times this year. Could just as easily be 3-6 as 6-3

Also they've already played 6 games at Subiaco and only 3 away

They aren't getting anywhere near a flag

Think he meant snatch a white flag, wave it and start tanking.

Hey guys, couldn't find your fantasy thread so thought I'd ask here. Can someone tell me if McInnes is likely to keep his spot until after the bye rounds? Cheers

Predictabl Lolmantle talking themselves up again. Classic over compensation for 20 years of failure.
We only needed a quarter to dismantle and embarrass them

The idiots just don't learn !

West Australian post, headline "Eagles are Mummy's Boys after 10 goal loss".

Facebook comment:
Funny, if it had been the Dockers, the headline would've been more along the lines of "Dockers destroyed in 60 point schlacking", but no, the darlings of the West coast have it downplayed to a paltry 10 goal loss!!!! Semantics I know, but it's the sensationalist reporting that they miss when it's the WCE!!!!

The victim complex knows no bounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back