Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite a few people in my comp tipped fold coast, both their home wins wernt that convincing.

Eventhough they are playing the bulldogs who are flaky as *, the suns need to prove themselves away from home.

Agreed, was leaning towards tipping the dogs but they burnt me too much last year I just couldn't do it. They're doing me in again this year now.

Everyone hates Weightman but geez you'd love him in your side

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nah, he's far too inconsistent and his playing for frees act means he doesn't consistently contest the ball.

I'm pretty happy with our smalls/HFF. Long, Cripps,Ryan, Patch, Brockman and Dewar is a good mix of established and emerging talent.

Their backline isn't great and for some reason, despite all their inside midfielders, only Libba can win clearances consistently so if he's injured or out of form they struggle to get hands on the ball. Despite Bont's best efforts to carry them.

Their backline isn't great and for some reason, despite all their inside midfielders, only Libba can win clearances consistently so if he's injured or out of form they struggle to get hands on the ball. Despite Bont's best efforts to carry them.
Agree, their backline isn't great, but their midfield is and their forward line is very good.

That list should not be missing the 8.

Huddo, Richardson and Reiwoldt as commentators for a tigers game = funeral dirge when Port have the ball, Rio Carnival when tigers have it and ridiculous calls for Tigers free kicks/marks.

Lewis the only unbiased one amongst the commentators.

And yet I'd still prefer Power to lose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shai Bolton best player drafted out of WA since Buddy .
Such a good player !!

That khent shouldnt be playing

You'll have to narrow it down to who and why - it's Port vs Richmond and there's 46 candidates to whom you could be referring to.

Who says Liam Baker can't kick?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back