Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Where he's been pretty good. Would love him if we could get him cheap.
He wouldn’t be cheap, and the discussion from a few days ago was in reference to him supposedly being a rebounding half back. He would be a good replacement for Cripps, but would cost us a bit imo and we would pay it because that’s what we do

Richmond round 5 is our best chance to get our first win. After that it's not looking good. Maybe North Hawks but that isn't till round 13,16
Rich will still be favs and rightly so.

Port, despite people bagging them, are a good side and they were with them for a long stretch

Be nice to get a win before the bye

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Might have been confusing him with James Tsitas from Gold Coast?

Tsitas and Tsatas both in the league at the same time

🎤You like Tsitas, I like Tsatas
Potato, potahto, Tsitas, Tsatas
Let's call the whole thing off🎤

OK, which pyscho dad on here is doing this? Don't make me check the Simmo thread.
Pretty funny because the one time i reported it to the wafc they investigated it and "cleared" them weirdly they all ended up with coaching jobs at a wafl club and wafc positions, jobs for the boys

OK, which pyscho dad on here is doing this? Don't make me check the Simmo thread.

What kind of coach is trying to train U13s into the ground on fitness?

Focus should be on skills, reading of play, and mindset development to not fear making mistakes.

Flogging kids to run like they do in colts/seniors would be a sure way to kill their love of the sport, plus would be largely detrimental to their longer term development. You can't rely on just being able to run around once you get to higher grades and everyone else is as fit (or fitter) than you are.

If this is going on to such an extent that the commission has been compelled to send out to all junior clubs then it's little wonder really why WA talent development has fallen into a dark hole.

What kind of coach is trying to train U13s into the ground on fitness?

Focus should be on skills, reading of play, and mindset development to not fear making mistakes.

Flogging kids to run like they do in colts/seniors would be a sure way to kill their love of the sport, plus would be largely detrimental to their longer term development. You can't rely on just being able to run around once you get to higher grades and everyone else is as fit (or fitter) than you are.

If this is going on to such an extent that the commission has been compelled to send out to all junior clubs then it's little wonder really why WA talent development has fallen into a dark hole.
Had a mate just two days ago tell me his son who will be playing 13s this year went to his first training. These kids are first term year 7….

They did 3* 400m at an high intensity and then into some 200m and 100m sprints before they even got a footy in there hands. His young bloke said that half the group already felt ill or were completely gassed before they touched a ball.

I raised my eyebrows and asked if that’s really necessary for suburban 13’s football especially for there first run for the year. I just laughed at him and asked what’s next are they going to have to wear a gps tracker in game.

I don’t think he had actually thought about it being over the top before I questioned him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a mate just two days ago tell me his son who will be playing 13s this year went to his first training. These kids are first term year 7….

They did 3* 400m at an high intensity and then into some 200m and 100m sprints before they even got a footy in there hands. His young bloke said that half the group already felt ill or were completely gassed before they touched a ball.

I raised my eyebrows and asked if that’s really necessary for suburban 13’s football especially for there first run for the year. I just laughed at him and asked what’s next are they going to have to wear a gps tracker in game.

I don’t think he had actually thought about it being over the top before I questioned him.
Jaysus.

And I get worried about the young fella training 5 days a week! (3x days school, 2x days club)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back