Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Some funny stuff on the MB..😂

Last edited:
So according to Laura Kane, if Hewitt does the same thing 25 metres of the ball, he gets a week.
In play, it's a fine.

What a debacle.

In 30 seconds she lost any credability she may have had, is she the mouth piece for the lads from the Lost In Space bar scene? Or a mental shambles?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So according to Laura Kane, if Hewitt does the same thing 25 metres of the ball, he gets a week.
In play, it's a fine.

What a debacle.

Just waiting for the right case to come along, maybe one involving a West Coast player where the argument will be ‘enough is enough’.

Question on round zero.

Why is it that the teams that played last week, are not showing premiership points for their wins? Will this come through later in the year?

I'm looking at the footy live app, in the ladder section.

So according to Laura Kane, if Hewitt does the same thing 25 metres off the ball, he gets a week.
In play, it's a fine.

What a debacle.

Can’t wait until Reid gets suspended for a fendoff and all this brought up again. Off to a fast start Kane is, very assured individual but let’s see is she has awareness that BS in a corporate organisation whilst seeking promotion isn’t same as dishing BS in public.

Can’t wait until Reid gets suspended for a fendoff and all this brought up again. Off to a fast start Kane is, very assured individual but let’s see is she has awareness that BS in a corporate organisation whilst seeking promotion isn’t same as dishing BS in public.
My bet for bullshit suspension this yeah is Ginbey. He'll run through some campaigner in a contest and get 6 weeks because the tribunal will classify him as a Class 3 Heavy Vehicle.

So according to Laura Kane, if Hewitt does the same thing 25 metres off the ball, he gets a week.
In play, it's a fine.

What a debacle.

I can't believe that in this interaction, Garry Lyon comes across as the more intelligent and reasonable.

* the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back