Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

reckon Tex should of got pinged for Dissent ...abusing the umpire after the siren
You wonder how much and how long umpires keep certain things in their memories.

Will Tex get a fair rub of the green next match, or find himself not getting any calls.

Similarly, with Draper re-enacting falling on the ball when walking off, will the umpires feel like they are being made fun of, and ping him on a few iffy calls.

Not missing a whole lot if you just jump to live, my guy

Why do that when Foxtel will automatically do it unprompted with about 5 minutes to go in the last quarter? Useless cvnts.

Somehow the wife has pulled that tip out of thin air so pretty happy with her work. Meanwhile I am reminded why I don't tip anymore. Crows stink.

You wonder how much and how long umpires keep certain things in their memories.

Will Tex get a fair rub of the green next match, or find himself not getting any calls.

Similarly, with Draper re-enacting falling on the ball when walking off, will the umpires feel like they are being made fun of, and ping him on a few iffy calls.
Regardless if it was a free kick or not you can't just go abuse the ump after the game...and thats what it looked like

and precedent has been set with Clarke from the shockers

...f**k me can't believe I am sticking up for the bumbers....but you just can't abuse umpires period

Regardless if it was a free kick or not you can't just go abuse the ump after the game...and thats what it looked like

...f**k me can't believe I am sticking up for the bumbers....but you just can't abuse umpires period
I really struggle with this, because if the umpire is too gutless to make the right call, an obvious call that might decide the game, I'd want my player or coach to call it out. As a fan, we remember these non calls, and it makes us friggin angry, and drives the vAFL narrative.

Only my view but that non-50 was huge. Would have had the Crows shooting at goal from 15 odd out. And the Draper ending well I think thats been discussed. Genuine lack of 50/50's I thought going Crows way late not paid.
That was a 50m penalty every day of the week . Ran through the mark and didn't try to go around. Stopped the crows player from a quick play

Only my view but that non-50 was huge. Would have had the Crows shooting at goal from 15 odd out. And the Draper ending well I think thats been discussed. Genuine lack of 50/50's I thought going Crows way late not paid.
the in the protected zone non call by the ump was strange

Why do that when Foxtel will automatically do it unprompted with about 5 minutes to go in the last quarter? Useless cvnts.

Somehow the wife has pulled that tip out of thin air so pretty happy with her work. Meanwhile I am reminded why I don't tip anymore. Crows stink.
I took a year off tipping last year and it was absolute bliss.

Back into it this year and it’s already ******* me off

What did he say?
Maybe he didn't use any abuse

Richmond flogged us by 109 on a Friday night in 2022 didn't they? The one where JK kicked his 700th?

Had one Friday night game last year against the Suns. Lost by 70 points

In 2022 we were thrashed at home by Sydney on Good Friday, then lost the game against Richmond you’ve mentioned two weeks later

Did beat Essendon at home on a Friday night in June by 10 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know the exact times in the 4th quarter that Rachele supposedly squibs these two marks? I cbf watching the whole replay

Does anyone know the exact times in the 4th quarter that Rachele supposedly squibs these two marks? I cbf watching the whole replay
on kayo:
3:38:40 - about 8:50 to go in last quarter
3:42:40 - about 5:50 to go in the last quarter

That last one will also give you the unpaid 50 for running through he protected zone

Was outraged enough by the Draper flop to actually go and read the AFL rule book and………. think Umps were right.

No possession taken as per the rules (ie no dragging in).

AFL going to need to clarify/tweak the rules again.

Draper a genius.

Shame we don’t have Nic Nat anymore, could have spent this evening just laying on the ball for most of the game with a nil all draw the result.

Screenshot_20240420_044653_X.jpg

"Dives on OR drags it in"

I'm not sure how it's even an argument

Was outraged enough by the Draper flop to actually go and read the AFL rule book and………. think Umps were right.

No possession taken as per the rules (ie no dragging in).

AFL going to need to clarify/tweak the rules again.

Draper a genius.

Shame we don’t have Nic Nat anymore, could have spent this evening just laying on the ball for most of the game with a nil all draw the result.
Don't think the rules need tweaking.

I'm pretty sure regardless of not dragging it in, lying on top of the pill and not attempting to get it out constitutes holding the ball.

Don't think the rules need tweaking.

I'm pretty sure regardless of not dragging it in, lying on top of the pill and not attempting to get it out constitutes holding the ball.

That only applies if you’re wearing a WCE Guernsey ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The Draper decision was a howler, the AFL has basically admitted that.

The Walker non-decision was his own fault as the free kick would have most likely been paid prior to his over-exaggeration by throwing his head back.

No excuse for the Draper non-call.

Today's games:

Port to beat Pies by 2 goals. Been pretty good this year and will be looking for a big scalp.

Carl to beat GWS by 2 goals. Curnow and McKay to kick 10 between them.

Bris to beat Geel by 40. Slowly clicking for the Lions, reckon they'll be up for a big one.

Freo to beat WCE by 19. Arm wrestle most of game but Freo with a bit in the tank.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back