Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

They're hitting Dockers territory with their top tier midfield, decent backs and barely serviceable forward line now. And Boak looks like he's 105 and Wines has straight up fallen off a cliff. Last night almost all of their players looked cooked and they couldn't hit a target inside 50 to save themselves.

And that's all great and I hope it continues
Certainly doesn't help when their entry strategy is straight up 2010s, 40 metres high and on their heads Woosha.

And heck me I've been on the Dixon is s**t train for for the better part of a decade. But at his hype height I remember comparing the stats and forget Josh Kennedy, he's a budget Jack Darling.

A player with incredible physical gifts and entirely lacking in nous.

Just an FYI for those that like to track WA boys interstate. Zokostelsky making his debut for our VFL team, after being out injured during the early part of the season. Appears the boy has grown a bit since being drafted. Also highlighted the WA boys in the team.

BRISBANE LIONS
B:
D. Joyce (41), Z. Zakostelsky (21), J. Prior (20)
HB: L. Lloyd (19), S. Brain (34), J. Budarick (51)
C: J. Lyons (17), J. Tunstill (29), R. Torrent (36)
HF: J. Manly (62), B. Ryan (24), B. Thomas (61)
F: L. Morris (13), K. Lane (45), R. Bailey (56)*
R: D. Fort (32), K. Dunkley (52), T. Abberley (48)

INT: R. Greene (53), E. Macpherson (54), W. Martyn (55), J. Lohmann (49), J. Shea (58)
EMG: B. Gordon (47), B. Reeves (63), O. Collins (64)

IN: D. Fort, J. Lohmann, J. Shea, Z. Zakostelsky
OUT: B. Reville, H. Sharp (AFL),
J. Madden (hamstring), H. Smith (injured)
NEW:
Zane Zakostelsky, 18, 200cm, Claremont

I’m sure he would have repaid the clubs faith but do you think he had lost the senior players faith and I’m sure some of them held the 2019 finals failure as the reason he cost them the finals blame ..
Publically everyone was on board but privately that resentment was lingering there , it’s human nature..
It probably was the hardest time of his life mentally and then losing his father ..He chose to rewrite his life elsewhere..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Forgetting of course that he was in negotiations with WC when his father died so respecting his loss we agreed to hold on all negotiations. Meanwhile the sneaky little campaigner ****ed off to Adelaide to negotiate something during this grace period and seemed happy for Port to play hardball on trade negotiations.
He is an ungrateful, conniving a-hole. Wont be forgotten.

Mason Cox. One of the all time biggest flogs in AFL history.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forgetting of course that he was in negotiations with WC when his father died so respecting his loss we agreed to hold on all negotiations. Meanwhile the sneaky little campaigner ****ed off to Adelaide to negotiate something during this grace period and seemed happy for Port to play hardball on trade negotiations.
He is an ungrateful, conniving a-hole. Wont be forgotten.
Probably a bit harsh.
Indigenous people find it very hard to say no, they'd rather tell a white lie and deal with the consequences later.
You might think it is weak but it is a cultural habit.

Probably a bit harsh.
Indigenous people find it very hard to say no, they'd rather tell a white lie and deal with the consequences later.
You might think it is weak but it is a cultural habit.
Yeah well if we are going to racially categorise behaviors, most indigenous fellas are big on respect too. Willie didnt see to fit that particular stereotype.
I have dealt with many races in business that claim the same thing, in the end its not a cultural thing, it is a cop out and an individual weakness hiding behind a cultural veil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back