Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting that Ben Miller supposedly has lost only one out of 36 marking contests this year. Pretty sure Jake beat him three times at least.

Reckon Tylar Young and Tom Brown both had cracks at Jake on that day too. Wasn’t just Miller.

Last edited:
Its not the time lost from the clock, its the extra time until the ball is in play again allowing the Pies in this case to get into their structures.
I know what it was for. I disagree with the adjudication that this particular act could be considered by any reasonable person as time wasting (intentional or otherwise).
Sounds like the umpire was keen to pay a team free due to the conduct of Sullivan's teammates previously which may have been construed as actual time wasting. But each decision should be on its own merits.
We would rightly be filthy if a free such as this was paid against one of our players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Harley Reid for Baker might be a little premature?
Richmond wanting a top 20 pick seems a bit high IMO . Sure he is playing midfield but for one of the worst sides in the comp . Don't think he gets a run in any decent midfield.
As for being a utility the older he gets his height becomes more of a liability when his Agility drops off .

Richmond wanting a top 20 pick seems a bit high IMO . Sure he is playing midfield but for one of the worst sides in the comp . Don't think he gets a run in any decent midfield.
As for being a utility the older he gets his height becomes more of a liability when his Agility drops off .
Pick 20 for the Bus please

I know we like to hang shit on McKay due to the compo, but he is having a mega year.

Sent from my Nokia X30 5G using Tapatalk

I say we play hardball with Richmond and dare them to re-sign Baker.

68048.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back