Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a listen to Lyon's post match to see if he mentioned McCarthy. He hasn't changed a bit. Can tell he's starting to feel the heat over there, went on a waffling rant about number of messages he can send during the match to distract from the loss.

Problem is I think we're gonna cop the underperforming team under the pump hell hath no fury treatment from them next week.

We’re 9 rounds in and still no team that has played us has won the following week. And I suspect that continues next week with Sydney vs Carlton

Richmond could be as bad as the Eagles of the last two years at the rate their injuries are happening. Their players have stopped caring

Had a listen to Lyon's post match to see if he mentioned McCarthy. He hasn't changed a bit. Can tell he's starting to feel the heat over there, went on a waffling rant about number of messages he can send during the match to distract from the loss.

Problem is I think we're gonna cop the underperforming team under the pump hell hath no fury treatment from them next week.
Wouldn't be a thing if we didn't have such a soft underbelly..

Well there should be a fair bit of that going back the other way as well

Just as much spotlight on Freo after that performance last night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon must be next on the list of teams requiring AFL intervention to bring about success. 14 rounds remaining and they get on a plane and leave Victoria twice! Must be very nice indeed
Sure it’s nice to have a coach who was employed by the AFL.
But Brad was the right choice to sort out the Bombers soft underbelly.
We complain about finals and would take any win but their fans can
hardly remember when they actually won a final 😜
A coach who probably deserves more credit for his performance at North.
Do we really need to highlight the big 4, you can bank on it.

We aren't playing finals lbh
This is big worry because next year we could lose a few players.
You take out Fyfe, Walters and even Tabs, the rumours on Switta and
again it’s another 4 that have retired or moved on.
Then you have the issue of Brodie, Erasmus and WC should be showing interest.
I can see Fyfe staying on if Finals are on the cards, but that maybe a long shot?
Only proven player to comeback is Cox.

I can see Fyfe staying on if Finals are on the cards, but that maybe a long shot?
We carry on a lot about losing players.
I'm not sure if we really on our own.
Every team seems to have a lot of 2 or even 3 club players, it sucks but that's modern footy.
Would love to know the stats.

Erasmus would be well aware that he’s doing his apprenticeship for when Fyfe retires. Brodie is depth for an injury to our starting mids.
Tabs is cooked & half the posts on the changes thread are calling for Switta out for someone who can kick a goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back