Oppo Camp Non Giants AFL discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

They got us early last year and rolled us.

Yes we were a different team then but by the end of the year that loss was such an outlier compared to the rest of the comp.

Maybe Round 0 will bite us on the bum next week after 2 solid games?

We “should” win.

But these are the games I’m always nervous about.

They got us early last year and rolled us.

Yes we were a different team then but by the end of the year that loss was such an outlier compared to the rest of the comp.

Maybe Round 0 will bite us on the bum next week after 2 solid games?

We “should” win.

But these are the games I’m always nervous about.
I think last year was more a result of the 40 degree heat we payed in round 1 against Adelaide, who also got flogged round 2, more than us as a team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans ad on a digital billboard in Western Sydney (west of Parramatta, east of Blacktown) seen today:

1711157054168.jpeg

Not sure if these are geolocated targeted ads or not.

Towards the end of last year there were 2024 Calendars being sold in the supermarket in the area, only Swans and Richmond AFL calendars.

1711157163491.jpeg

Not sure if this is indicative of the relative support for these clubs in the area or just metropolitan Sydney overall.

Wouldn't mind seeing the Giants appear at some stage, though.

Lachie Whitfield wants his 6 months back

Not sure on others but the ch 7 commentary team is so annoying with Taylor and Brayshaw almost making it unwatchable with the style of always trying to get the catchphrase moment. I would try others but getting it synced up to kayo doesnt really work for me. Any tips would be appreciated
Also Maynard is the player that suffers from white line fever the most, such a hot head

Everyone here going for the lions?

Not sure on others but the ch 7 commentary team is so annoying with Taylor and Brayshaw almost making it unwatchable with the style of always trying to get the catchphrase moment. I would try others but getting it synced up to kayo doesnt really work for me. Any tips would be appreciated
Also Maynard is the player that suffers from white line fever the most, such a hot head

I turn the sound off for all but Giants games these days. Listen to some tunes and don’t get frustrated by the dribble from the commentators.

Yes re the Lions.

Apparently from next year Fox won’t be forced to use the channel 7 commentary on its broadcast. They can use their own.

Quite frankly, next year can’t come soon enough.

I tend to watch games on mute because I'll be watching on a second screen while the family watches something on the TV.

When I do get the big screen, it always feels like a mixed blessing if it's a BT game - can't stand his commentating/barracking.

SEN have a sync option to listen to their commentary whilst watching live on tv. I haven’t used it, but I hear a lot of people do. Download their app and adjust to sync with the tv.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back