Media Noobz0r's Power Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

The algorithm only spat out 40 this time, guess the rest of you aren't worth it.

As always, don't blame me; blame the algorithm. It's a mix of qooty, posting, and general sexiness.

1. Golumless
2. miggs
3. Blacky
4. BRAB
5. Hate
6. DapperJong
7. Noobz0r
8. Quivorir
9. The Filth Wizard
10. brahj
11. Thatsapaddlin
12. SM
13. Loonerty
14. Cloud_
15. Matera92
16. Willo_
17. Ant Bear
18. nahnah
19. spookism
20. pantskyle
21. tgrs
22. Sterge
23. Footypie32
24. StFly
25. burningdwarf
26. HaroLad
27. Van_Dyke
28. fitzroybowiedog
29. Cats2rise
30. RU_
31. RodneyDangerfield
32. Wacky Tiger
33. LicoriceAllsorts
34. MaxMinch
35. Grav
36. KohPhi
37. dogs105
38. Frankston Rover
39. mike123
40. ljp86

This is an outrage.

I'm outraged.

I posted twice this week and they were well crafted posts that elevated the discussions.

Did I mention the outrage?
unless it was okeydoke7 media, I don't give a s**t.

23? I should be much higher. Ok, fair enough, my posting is average, but my qootying and sexiness are sky high this season.
Your sexiness would have been higher if you'd joined the Gumbies.

I mean... the algorithm doesn't give a s**t...
Apart from the quality posters on your list that I already knew, tgrs is the one that really impresses me when I drop in on the league. Some real quality and a clear interest in what has come before. My mock outrage aside, tgrs is all quality. This should be promoted ahead of some others that are just a buzz of irrelevant activity. That being said, I have no idea whether tgrs has done much these past couple of weeks, so the algorithm might just have it right :p

Apart from the quality posters on your list that I already knew, tgrs is the one that really impresses me when I drop in on the league. Some real quality and a clear interest in what has come before. My mock outrage aside, tgrs is all quality. This should be promoted ahead of some others that are just a buzz of irrelevant activity. That being said, I have no idea whether tgrs has done much these past couple of weeks, so the algorithm might just have it right :p
You have stumbled upon what I call the 'tgrs paradigm'. The perfect blend of quantity v quality.

Unfortunately he wasn't nominated for All-SFA last season, which has cost him.

That and the sexiness.

Also, the big bolter is StFly, okeydoke7
Glad to hear he's back around.

We rarely agreed, for some reason. I think we were too similar. A love of words, word counts and the saints. There has always been room enough for only one. As such, I'll shuffle aside and watch from afar as I have been doing for a couple of seasons (although I can't help but to intrude every now and then).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad to hear he's back around.

We rarely agreed, for some reason. I think we were too similar. A love of words, word counts and the saints. There has always been room enough for only one. As such, I'll shuffle aside and watch from afar as I have been doing for a couple of seasons (although I can't help but to intrude every now and then).
Nobody cares what you have to say anymore Okey.

People like me run the show now.

I don't care, I only run one of these organisations.

Also 8.
There goes any ounce of credibility this thread once had.

If you want a real rankings thread you should get an impartial adjudicator like myself who has no friends.

23? I should be much higher. Ok, fair enough, my posting is average, but my qootying and sexiness are sky high this season.
You're on top of me Footypie32. I told you I like it the other way around

Remove this Banner Ad

Back