Media TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings - Season 35

Which club do you want to see ranked #1 in the TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings??

• Bombers

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Warriors

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Dragons

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Phoenix

• Furies

• Royals

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Bears

• Demons

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Old Boys

• Roys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swamprats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wonders

• S Club 7

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe you could tell us which captain/co captain is the only one in the whole of the SFA that is contributing more than a guy who hasn’t been seen in almost 5 months.

Surely they are deserving of our gratitude and praise?

That’s Mister 95% to you mate.

TheInjuryFactory just threw shade over the entire competition.

Must be a gag, surely!
Now I can't pretend to be shocked as it's hardly a new revelation, but can either of you muppets read? Do you know what the word 'insight' means?

It doesn't mean 'within view' 🤭

So when the bloke logs on or not is completely irrelevant! :tearsofjoy:

You sure?

16 weeks of zero insight so far by my count.
How long has he been captain/vice captain for while you're catching up on your studies? :think:

How long has he been captain/vice captain for while you're catching up on your studies? :think:
Obviously a significant amount of time …. and I’m sure he has a mountain of wisdom to disseminate, but it counts for little if he’s incommunicado.

It was just an oversight. Otherwise, I appreciate YOUR insights in these here rankings. Happy to help.

I was surprised at first that the Roys were so low down.

I see why now.

Now I can't pretend to be shocked as it's hardly a new revelation, but can either of you muppets read?
Yes.
Do you know what the word 'insight' means?
Yes.
It doesn't mean 'within view' 🤭
No s**t Sherlock.
So when the bloke logs on or not is completely irrelevant! :tearsofjoy:
Not really. He hasn't been seen this season, would like to know who the only captain is that has contributed more insight than an un-sighted ghost who has provided zero, nil, nought, nada, nothing and Sweet FA to the SFA.

The other captains and co-captains must be in negative territory for insight.

Not really. He hasn't been seen this season, would like to know who the only captain is that has contributed more insight than an un-sighted ghost who has provided zero, nil, nought, nada, nothing and Sweet FA to the SFA.
Culture isn't built overnight Jabbs.

Fitzy has been a captain or vice captain at the Roys for, off the top of my head, about 18 seasons? 6 weeks of inaction in the scheme of things hardly impacts the cultural stamp he has left on the club.

The other captains and co-captains must be in negative territory for insight.
Do you really need me to answer this? 👀

Nex Minnit Baghdad up next:p
ron burgundy GIF

Just as a quiet observation, fitzroybowiedog never wastes a post. All are in persona and worth reading.

Personally I look forward to FBD's return in their own good time.

The Roys seem in fine fettle to me. If they are that low in the rankings then the Sweet FA is in better shape than I thought.

The Roys seem in fine fettle to me. If they are that low in the rankings then the Sweet FA is in better shape than I thought.
They're in good hands at least. The algorithm is weighted heavily to list strength, and the Roys have taken a battering the past two seasons.

They're in good hands at least. The algorithm is weighted heavily to list strength, and the Roys have taken a battering the past two seasons.

"The algorithm" reference always makes me snorfle!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YSduSEO.png

TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings - Season 35

End of Season Rankings

AQaie6a.png

Remember, if you disagree... you are wrong.

See you in Season 36. :thumbsu:

Amusing to see the Coney Island Bone Orchard ranked so highly.
Where else would the minor premiers and best posting combination in the competition reside? 👀

Old Boys only top the list due to the algorithm's Premiership multiplier being applied.

Where else would the minor premiers and best posting combination in the competition reside?

Old Boys only top the list due to the algorithm's Premiership multiplier being applied.

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Back