Media TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings - Season 35

Which club do you want to see ranked #1 in the TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings??

• Bombers

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Warriors

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Dragons

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Phoenix

• Furies

• Royals

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Bears

• Demons

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Old Boys

• Roys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swamprats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wonders

• S Club 7

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

YSduSEO.png

TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings

It’s been a while since anyone has dared dip their toes into the mystical world of Power Rankings.

Well, we here at TiFmedia are ready to change that in Season 35.

(Yes, it's the seasonal high effort, low yield club assessing media piece you have come to expect from TiFmedia early each season.)

We have employed a complex algorithm to accurately assess the quantitative & qualitative value of each club, and apply a realtime Power Ranking for each based on every facet of the competition. From posting prowess, to leadership, recruitment growth and sustainability to identifying their current long term qooty form, the TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings is the much anticipated answer to the question of which clubs are thriving destination clubs entering Season 35 on top of their game, and who is battling to put it together on the park and attract top flight players to their club.

This is the definitive Sweet FA Power Rankings for Season 35.

If you disagree, you are wrong.

Last edited:

We have employed a complex algorithm to accurately assess the quantitative & qualitative value of each club, and apply a realtime Power Ranking for each based on every facet of the competition. From posting prowess, to leadership, recruitment growth and sustainability to identifying their current long term qooty form, the TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings is the much anticipated answer to the question of which clubs are thriving destination clubs entering Season 35 on top of their game, and who is battling to put it together on the park and attract top flight players to their club.
Hey The Jesus, someone is trying to steal your work ...

TiFmedia SFA Power Rankings - #13 Fighting Furies
I8dR4nf.png

#13 - Fighting Furies

So we kick off the TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings right at the bottom of the steaming dung heap that is the Sweet Football Association, with the lowly Fighting Furies coming in at a generous 13th place.

The club still well and truly in the death throes of the failed e-girl & licorice all-sorts era, the Furies are coming off an annus horribilis… in that most of the players that are left behind, their committee representation and the overall state of their list, not to mention their f**king Aids kit and branding (Sorry Barrybran), closely resemble an anus.

k7OlogL.png

With token respect to poor James Colorado who has toiled manfully, their club leadership has been truly awful since Turbo and Co bailed. Their list due to a raft of bans, defections and poor recruiting has been left to wither and die to the extent of genuinely being in the conversation for disbanding. Even their inactives are leaving.... evidenced by Shadow Man inexplicably rediscovering his BigFooty password and logging on long enough to leave for Vegas.

But they have managed to lure poor ShaunDuggan across, and low level Bombers grunt Bovo has also joined the fray for Season 35. Yet most would consider their off season a significant net loss, as they’ve let braggart for hire Cadsky leave for their original club, let their highly active and engaged rookie kananooks be poached by their own former captain right in front of them, and another former captain Bastyy just gave up trying completely and retired.

WKmIgG2.png

And that’s just off the field. On the field, they’ve been the third worst performing side since the beginning of season 34, with just 5 wins from 14 games.

Even individual awards have avoided them like the plague, with their highest finisher in the Mobbs Medal coming in at 27th. Their since retired Full Forward tugga finished a lowly equal 11th in the Fred, while they registered not a single All-SFA selection at the same time 3 fairly recent former Furies players picked up blazers in spite of recently being Furies players.

It’s worth noting that they have received far better representation by an up and about omgfridge in the committee room in recent weeks, and this may juuuuuuuust be enough to earn a stay of execution long enough to somehow avoid the inevitable until someone with the necessary nous and gusto can come in and wipe the slate clean.

All this with the former admin NaturalDisaster quietly sitting on his hands and cupping his farts while the club rots. I think I finally get the whole dumpsters thing now.

Last edited:
Every power ranking worth it's salt has an algorithm Jabbs. It's science.

Besides, his is a matrix. Totally different.

Also shame on the two other people who had the audacity to vote for S club 7 in our poll and not leave a token like in gratitude.

I seriously doubt he has a spreadsheet to back this up. He does have the advantage of being able to tag multiple posters which rates extremely high on the self-indulgence metre (AKA bragging) but anyway, I'm doing this for the people.

So much for reclining eh TIF

Every power ranking worth it's salt has an algorithm Jabbs. It's science.

Besides, his is a matrix. Totally different.

Can you explain the difference between an algorithm & a matrix to Jab Jab?

He is not the sharpest tool in the desert

I seriously doubt he has a spreadsheet to back this up. He does have the advantage of being able to tag multiple posters which rates extremely high on the self-indulgence metre (AKA bragging) but anyway, I'm doing this for the people.

So much for reclining eh TIF
It's midnight over there isn't it? 👀

Also shame on the two other people who had the audacity to vote for S club 7 in our poll and not leave a token like in gratitude.

Why can’t we see who voted in the Poll?

Why can’t we see who voted in the Poll?
Because it was so popular people lept to vote for S club 7 before I could tidy up the settings.

If the mods can unlock that'd be awfully nice of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I8dR4nf.png

#13 - Fighting Furies

So we kick off the TiFmedia Sweet FA Power Rankings right at the bottom of the steaming dung heap that is the Sweet Football Association, with the lowly Fighting Furies coming in at a generous 13th place.

The club still well and truly in the death throes of the failed e-girl & licorice all-sorts era, the Furies are coming off an annus horribilis… in that most of the players that are left behind, their committee representation and the overall state of their list, not to mention their f**king Aids kit and branding (Sorry Barrybran), closely resemble an anus.

k7OlogL.png

With token respect to poor James Colorado who has toiled manfully, their club leadership has been truly awful since Turbo and Co bailed. Their list due to a raft of bans, defections and poor recruiting has been left to wither and die to the extent of genuinely being in the conversation for disbanding. Even their inactives are leaving.... evidenced by Shadow Man inexplicably rediscovering his BigFooty password and logging on long enough to leave for Vegas.

But they have managed to lure poor ShaunDuggan across, and low level Bombers grunt Bovo has also joined the fray for Season 35. Yet most would consider their off season a significant net loss, as they’ve let braggart for hire Cadsky leave for their original club, let their highly active and engaged rookie kananooks be poached by their own former captain right in front of them, and another former captain Bastyy just gave up trying completely and retired.

WKmIgG2.png

And that’s just off the field. On the field, they’ve been the third worst performing side since the beginning of season 34, with just 5 wins from 14 games.

Even individual awards have avoided them like the plague, with their highest finisher in the Mobbs Medal coming in at 27th. Their since retired Full Forward tugga finished a lowly equal 11th in the Fred, while they registered not a single All-SFA selection at the same time 3 fairly recent former Furies players picked up blazers in spite of recently being Furies players.

It’s worth noting that they have received far better representation by an up and about omgfridge in the committee room in recent weeks, and this may juuuuuuuust be enough to earn a stay of execution long enough to somehow avoid the inevitable until someone with the necessary nous and gusto can come in and wipe the slate clean.

All this with the former admin NaturalDisaster quietly sitting on his hands and cupping his farts while the club rots. I think I finally get the whole dumpsters thing now.

Why am I getting tagged in this dumpster fire?

It’s been a while since anyone has dared dip their toes into the mystical world of Power Rankings.
So, you're telling me I swipe at The Jesus by calling his thread a rip off of Nooz0rs power rankings, and hours later a thread on Power Rankings magically appears.....

I8dR4nf.png

#13 - Fighting Furies

k7OlogL.png

WKmIgG2.png

Hey, I just draw what I'm asked to draw

Back