North Members finals tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

76637_2369919bc8439b9e8a9a9e1eaf84b3f8.jpg

lol anyone want to plot the areas of each poster? That way any verbal or physical altercations your BF brethren can back you up #usvsthem #screwthesash #kangasforthewin

I'm in N33 Row P

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P12, tough decision between P12 and M12 but much prefer some elevation at the footy.

Blame Ticketek for not getting on the wing!

Cheers to those suggesting the use of the Ticketek mobile site.

AFL member here. Logged in at 9.00am and had 3 tickets on ground level M18 at 9.01am.

Now to do the job on Sat night...

That's my usual area too Star. I was so keen to nail confirmed seats early for this one that I used the North memberships rather than the AFL ones and now find ourselves in N4 behind the goals. Back to AFL Memberships next time.

How did you go with this. I have had the same thing happen, they keep sending them but still the same thing I have even updated my abode but makes
no difference. I have forwarded mine onto friends just to see if they come up on their computers but they are not home to check. Other than that ticketet told me to take them with me and go to the box office and get them fixed there on Sat night

Need opinion of the board. Have 4 seats with mates in N57 Row A. Have opportunity to get 4 seats in M21 Row K?

What would you choose?

Pros- N57 is North area, level 2 for elevation, row A so better viewing. Cons- Next to Essendon CS, in the pocket.

Pros- M21 is on wing, Level 1 middle of ground, probably best view on the ground. Cons- Not first row but 11 rows back, could be seated amongst * and neutrals.

Help me decide guys

Need opinion of the board. Have 4 seats with mates in N57 Row A. Have opportunity to get 4 seats in M21 Row K?

What would you choose?

Pros- N57 is North area, level 2 for elevation, row A so better viewing. Cons- Next to Essendon CS, in the pocket.

Pros- M21 is on wing, Level 1 middle of ground, probably best view on the ground. Cons- Not first row but 11 rows back, could be seated amongst * and neutrals.

Help me decide guys
Stay on 2nd.

What would you choose?

Help me decide guys

At your age I'd get amongst it in M21. At mine I'd stay where I am.

What would you choose?

Help me decide guys

Does it matter?

Just get loud and give out heaps of s**t to the scum supporters.

Especially once we're well on top and they start leaving.

How did you go with this. I have had the same thing happen, they keep sending them but still the same thing I have even updated my abode but makes
no difference. I have forwarded mine onto friends just to see if they come up on their computers but they are not home to check. Other than that ticketet told me to take them with me and go to the box office and get them fixed there on Sat night

Are you using an apple product? Apple doesn't support adobe. Have a look on a PC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back