Game Day North v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LDU checked out he won’t be at North next year .

Once our midfield starts getting beaten the scoreboard rapidly ticks over for the opposition as our undersized backline can’t really contain anything. I’m honestly not even sure how we win a game this season with how this looks. We basically need to dominate around the ball for like 100% of the time, we can’t absorb pressure.
it'll improve with experience. this backline have barely played together at all, it'll start to look more stable as the season goes on.

for me the much bigger concern is the forward line and the fact that CCJ is still being given games. It's totally ******* blown up in the selection panel's face because he's having a reverse-blinder, spoiling everything that comes near him. No wonder Larkey asked them to draft Sellers, a guy who knows how to get out of the ******* way when a better forward has the mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd rather play Free over CCJ. Clueless.

Power forwards for the bigger teams are absolutely protected species. As if our defenders weren't nervous enough coming into this game. It's compounded when you can't touch them whatsoever. Most 50/50's are given to them.

It's why Logue was given a week last year...AFL loves seen the 'twin towers' dominate for Carlton on the big stage.

Some of you are acting like disgraceful Muppets in this thread.

Embarassing.
Matthew Lillard Names GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back