Game Day North v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're almost unwatchable. Aside from McKercher, Sheez and Wardlaw. Bailey Scott trying his guts out
Our cocaptains no good

One thing is for sure, my excitement for Clarko is dimming. I can’t see any master coach, he barely does anything

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah he ain't it, should be enough to lift the standards around the joint tho, I could see Adcock taking over if he calls it, which is likely.

Hate seeing players injured.

But let’s be honest having our hand forced to have him not playing is probably good for the forward line.
Carlton lost their best defender. I hope that he's no longer in pain, and wish him a successful and full recovery .... and that that is the last we see of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

George only defends, Powell only attacks.

LDU is our clearance player atm, and that's what Carltanks input is being tipped into. Stop LDU, stop NMs clearances

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Powell is ok in his vicinity but just doesn’t have the legs to chase George is the only mid with some speed. Need Cam in there at the start and I would throw Curtis as well. The obvious answer moving forward is Colby.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Our inability to even split a contest with Mckay or Curnow in it is embarrassing.

Impossible to get close from here if all they need to do is kick it in their direction and they'll retain possession.
This happens alot, usually after our defenders get very soft frees against them in font of goal repeatedly early. It *s with their heads and they don't compete hard.

This sport is genuinely rigged for the gambling companies, a narrative the AFL wants to spin for 'which team gets to have a fairytale' angle, and against smaller clubs that draw less revenue.

It's not a sport anymore, with the crackdowns on rules included it's a fake sport now that pantomimes competition, it feels like competition but it's not. The same stories are playing out every year, and the sport gets worse and worse in quality to watch and becomes over-adjudicated more and more, meanwhile, advertisers and gambling ads get more and more screentime and presence in the broadcasts as the entire AFL media moves over to new-internet marketing/clickbait strategies that somehow still work on the majority of the AFL viewing audience.

HMMM. I'll put on my tinfoil for this one but it's looking like this isn't a conspiracy more every year, oh and we ******* suck as a team. STILL.

Not sure it can be manufactured to quite that extent, but * the AFL are certainly making the most of the current status quo. All they are missing is a competent Essendon team

Hate seeing players injured.

But let’s be honest having our hand forced to have him not playing is probably good for the forward line.
Yeah, he hadn't impressed before the injury today, so I was hopeful Clarko would give Sellers a chance next week, now it looks like it may happen.

S*** for the first quarter and a half, then really good from there to half time.

Can we blend last week with this week and get an 80pt loss and a four goal win?

I'll take that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back