Game Day North v Crows in Hobart with Stiffy debuting on Clarko’s birthday GAMEDAY THREAD.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking forward to our best effort of the year today,in saying this that's probably a 5 goal loss at best

I’m surprisingly chilled going into this game. I think I’ve finally reached the acceptance stage. Attending the Storm game on Thursday night really calmed me down. The joys of watching a game where you want one team to win but you’re not so ludicrously invested that you lose the plot if they don’t. How it should be. Let’s see what progress North has made as a result of last week’s capitulation. Let’s just give our all and, most importantly, trust each other to do our job. I want to see Harry, George, Comben, Larkey, Curtis and Tristan leading the way,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let us hope he is at least a Sub's A-Hole, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I think he would be our best small fwd option, I said best option folks. Not the best fwd.

I think al is playing guys out of their best positions for some weird reason.

Hence why he for mine is now Weird al Clarkovic.

all comes down to the toss of the coin. adelaide have won the toss once and who was that game against you ask… carlton.

Looking forward to tuning in. Sheezel, Wardlaw, McKercher, Duursma, Hardeman, Comben, Curtis....there's enough there to keep me interested.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk
Yep anyone that doesn’t want to watch our youth play , have rocks in their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back