Game Day North v Saints post coronation battle of Marvel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
john travolta nba GIF

Has anybody seen Gaso?

Blake Drury debuting.

Our former preseason time trial champion playing against us and in great form.

Key outs for both teams.

A crappy Sunday twilight time slot.

Saints on fire under Lyon and North appearing clueless at times under a new Clarko system.

Stuff it. North by 3pts.

Sooooooo.

Simpkin out against hawks, LDU late out and our run of effort goes out the door.

No defenders the week after and we rock up for half and s**t the bed again.

Mckay comes back and our dam wall has opened up like the day after an airport feed of prawns and sashimi.

Hopefully the mix of kids bring some effort and LDU is over his fat pad issues.

Speaking of fat pads. If clarko decides to play logue forward - we can confirm the chat around Mckay being an absolute sook in terms of where he “needs” to play his best footy. Hopefully clarko is just boosting his value if he intends to play him one out.

* the saints. Bring the heat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dreamt we won, would be so good to wipe the smirk off Ross Lyin's face, therefore Nth by 4 pt's, no injuries, Drury 3 goals and possibly join the Sheez as a Rising Star nomination on debut.
Yes unfortunately a dream but to be honest it wouldn’t surprise me as for Drury debut rising star I was thinking the same thing. Seems like a determined young kid . A ball kid at the Australian open in finals . Voted best ball kid . You never know .

Reckon we’ll give it a crack at least, got some kids in there with a lot to prove, and some older blokes who surely had a stern word said during the week. I’ll be doing my best not to be ejected from the medallion club. Go Roos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back