Game Day North VS GC (is there Beer on the Sun)?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel defensively we are playing better but the turnovers are so frustrating.
Yep, 100%. And the numbers support it.
But we have been a bit lucky with their kicking for goal, the pressure and numbers we have back there has made it harder for them to get easy goals.

Getting smashed in the midfield again though.

Another observation is that Drury is just not up to standard. We have given him a chance but he just has no greater than average attributes that make him an asset to us in any way.
l would rather Drury than LDU or Zuurhar.At least he tries.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See you after half time!
Nah I’m done they CGAGF. I went to the game last week same shit . I’ve had enough. Been supporting them for 50 years. But this is so bad it’s nearly funny . That Curtis near goal at the end of the 1st was our season to a T .

Love our club and it really hurts to say but we are getting to the point of being unwatchable if not already 😢
That was absolutely shithouse that quarter. No pressure on the opposition, and the inability to get the ball after the kick out cost us. I know it's slippery but the skill level, especially short kicking is atrocious.

Zurharr and LDU have already checked out.

The lack of run/workrate to provide the backline options as they try to get out of d-50 kills us every week. Pathetic workrate from senior players.

Nah I’m done they CGAGF. I went to the game last week same s**t . I’ve had enough. Been supporting them for 50 years. But this is so bad it’s nearly funny . That Curtis near goal at the end of the 1st was our season to a T .
Epitome of the state of North was Larkey last week missing from 20 out straight in front after ignoring the handball option over the st kilda defender. An absolute embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back