Game Day North vs West Coast (Game Day Thread)

Mrs Sheezel is hot!

• Yes

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • No (But wanted to vote Yes)

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Chad option (This is misogynist/sexist and you should be ashamed of yourself)

Votes: 11 20.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummmmmmm on my sack if you were too slow to start the game day thread for I have gotten in 1st to get us going for the season.

I'll be in attendance and I hope we get a sizeable crowd....none of this under 10k crap.

I'm looking forward to see Sheezel play...this kid's special.

Can we win round 1 for change?

Yeah lets do that.

Got a feeling Jy is going to have a big impact in his first game as skipper… Cunners and Greenwood feeding him the pill all day.

Lets Go Reaction GIF by Mason Ramsey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to the 3:45am wake-up (fortunately daylight savings reversals between AEST and Central Europe in the next few weeks improve kick off times).

Just don't embarrass yourselves ffs

Today will be a first, 37 deg at the footy!! Do we go with the polo or the 90’s sleeveless jumper?
Hoping to see a resemblance of a game plan, which will hopefully create some on field synergy, improvement and a win.
Bit of extra passion and effort for Sonia as well. Cmon shinboners!

Last edited:
So, Timmy say's " Hoj, l'll be sunning myself by the Thames in the U.K. while you poor suckers figure out how to get to Marvel whilst dodging rail & roadworks ! Do me a favour and post these will 'ya " ?

So Hoj wakes at 6 a.m. to help his ol' mate ❤

What does he find ? 😡

( hope it's raining Timmy and your bags are somewhere in Uruguay 👍 )

North to win !

Hot day, fast deck under the roof…. Could this be the thinking behind only 1 ruck? I honestly don’t know

Feels like it's been 3 years since the last season. How goods it being back. Both excited and nervous to see the improvements.

Tipping North by 3 goals. Sheezel for rising star.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back