HB O'KeefeJo. Bannister Johnson

C Morgan Hadley McCorkell

HF Bransgrove Cloke Bentley

F Yarran Hartlett Boundy

R Meese Grigg Ellard

Int Gianfagna Edwards Gale
S. Austin Ja. Bannister Tiller
A. Totino Everington

Surprised to see Cloke named, given his rolled ankle.
Should be finally be able to make it to a Bullants game this year.

Saturday 30th May
Visy Park 2pm

Northern Bullants

B Anderson Saddington Iacobucci

HB O'KeefeJo. Bannister Johnson

C Morgan Hadley McCorkell

HF Bransgrove Cloke Bentley

F Yarran Hartlett Boundy

R Meese Grigg Ellard

Int Gianfagna Edwards Gale
S. Austin Ja. Bannister Tiller
A. Totino Everington

Surprised to see Cloke named, given his rolled ankle.
Should be finally be able to make it to a Bullants game this year.

Oh wow...
Tiller is in the interchange.
Wish him all the best! :thumbsu:

Team could take on a few AFL teams and give them a run. Hope Ellard Cloke Grigg and Yarran maintain (Ellard and Grigg) or begin (Cloke and Yarran) some serious momentum
Go Ants

Come someone tell me why Scotland isnt in the carlton or the bullants lineup?? I also noticed he isn't on the injury list either??

Hope everything is ok, because he is a bloody important player!!

Im wanting to know as well have heard nothing about any injury or late night he may have had. Wheres Scotland?

from all reports its got to do with the hit he took with the Pies!!!

Selwood from Lions missed 2 games with his knock with Rance!

sometimes concussion is hard to shake for some players, and i would assume that the blues want to make sure he is right!!

from all reports its got to do with the hit he took with the Pies!!!

Selwood from Lions missed 2 games with his knock with Rance!

sometimes concussion is hard to shake for some players, and i would assume that the blues want to make sure he is right!!
Flu I read in another thread.

Flu I read in another thread.

i wouldnt say its the flu, coz he had the flu earlier in the season that also went through Judd, dont think he could catch it twice in a matter of a month!!

Hopefully our boys put in some strong performances to put some more pressure on those in the senior team.

Hopefully Harts puts in another good performance, he can't be ignored for too much longer, surely.

Interesting to see Tiller work his way onto the bench. Hopefully he gets the nod for the Bullants seniors and puts in a good performance. He won't play at all this year unless we get absolutely torn a new one by injuries but it's always pleasing to see a youngster trying to work his way up the ranks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if this game will be televised?

yep - Channel 7.....they say 8:30pm

but usually they dont start the telecast on till about 8:45pm.....Better Homes and Gardens takes precedence supposedly!!

yep - Channel 7.....they say 8:30pm

but usually they dont start the telecast on till about 8:45pm.....Better Homes and Gardens takes precedence supposedly!!

A VFL game....On channel 7...... at 8:30 pm?

I would of thought the Carlton/West Coast game would have taken that time slot. Even the TV networks have jumped off Carlton! :p

Would have to be concussion from the Collingwood game that is keeping him out of the team. You'd think he'd be ok for next weeks game vs Brisbane though. (Fingers crossed anyway)
It's odd Scotland isn't on the injury list:confused: He was holding his arm after that match against Collingwood,looked like to be in some pain steming from that huge drop to the ground.I noticed he even struggled shaking hands after the game i hope it's nothing too serious,we need his hardness back on the field asap

A VFL game....On channel 7...... at 8:30 pm?

I would of thought the Carlton/West Coast game would have taken that time slot. Even the TV networks have jumped off Carlton! :p

ahhha

oh my bad.........thought we were talking about Blues V West Coast

no wonder i thought the question was a little weird!!

long day...my bad!!! :D

Can anyone help me out, I want to go to this game with my bro who is a Pies member. What sort of cash am I looking at to get in? should either of us bother showing our memberships?
And finally, I can buy beer right?

Hope Hartlett steps up and keeps proving himself. Some players only have to play a couple of games, good or bad, some it appears have to play a bloody heap of good games to get in. How many more good games does Hartlett have to play to get a run for Carlton!

Hope Tiller and O'Keefe tear it up, would be good to see O'Keefe and Ellard get some time on the ball!

Can anyone help me out, I want to go to this game with my bro who is a Pies member. What sort of cash am I looking at to get in? should either of us bother showing our memberships?
And finally, I can buy beer right?

Pies members get in for free as it is their home game, otherwise the entry is about $10.00 from memory. Bullants members get in for $5.00. And yes there is beer there, usually even full strength.

Damn it, Casey radio streaming is down, and we don't pick it up down here in Warragul, anyone got another link or anything? I think Casey radio is the only coverer of this game?

Go bullies! Smash these pies.

Stream is back online, it must have started working just before because I have been trying all day. Thanks Blue Dimension! Go Bullies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back