Northern Football League Division 2 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to say, ive been at Watsonia for just this season, and its a great club with some good blokes, on field yes we struggle, but at one stage all football clubs do. The things that piss me off and many of our faithfull supporters and passionate players is when people get on this site and say how s**t we are, anyone can do that, from all we no u could be a chris judd or a gary ablett, but show ya face and mouth off because i take it as you people are hacks that sink piss and watch footy or play a s**t standard at footy, but i dont know. The club has got the right path at the moment witmany young fellas working hard, the base is there money will come and then better players will also. But for now the club is rebuilding. So all you people that mouth off remember that you probably don't play and you have no idea what its lke to be down, but by god it will be a great feeling when we are back up.
Thanks to all the people behind the club whether you are from wats or another club cheers!.
what eva mate yours are rabble, what do you mean rebuilding??? your best option is to try merge with st marys cause you aint going no were.

what because you say your not rabble:confused::confused:

whos the tool?????

Pffffft mustafish have a good hard look in the mirror son!

I believe that macleod-rosanna were the definition of rabble not too long ago.... and in a worse situation back then compared to the saints now...

Now after there rebuilding they have finally climbed up to division one and you pull the pin??? can't handle the real football??? :D

Pffffft mustafish have a good hard look in the mirror son!

I believe that macleod-rosanna were the definition of rabble not too long ago.... and in a worse situation back then compared to the saints now...

Now after there rebuilding they have finally climbed up to division one and you pull the pin??? can't handle the real football??? :D
and macleod were good enough to get out of the trouble, watsonia had there chance a few years back and now its just all back to square one again. to my delight.

cant handle the real footy??? yep you obviousally know me;)

Just like to congratulate you footyboss on the way you have handle yourself on this site, if only the so called watsonia faithful could take a leaf out of your book they would not be watching there club go down the drain!! been very amusing sitting back reading forums/records etc you would think a club that is moving on and re-building would not keep referring back to years past and having cheap shots at players and coaches,but i guess thats the watsonia way!! in saying that i really hope they do stay afloat what else would we be able to read about or laugh about....

and macleod were good enough to get out of the trouble, watsonia had there chance a few years back and now its just all back to square one again. to my delight.

cant handle the real footy??? yep you obviousally know me;)

well personally i dont think you should be on here hanging s**t on other clubs who are trying to rebuild when you dont have the heart or balls to have a crack at division 1...

well personally i dont think you should be on here hanging s**t on other clubs who are trying to rebuild when you dont have the heart or balls to have a crack at division 1...
come on mate dont be like that, we all know i wouldnt cut it in div1. so it seems your obviouslly got a big heart and have played div one before??? we all know who iam care to explain who you are and about your ability???

come on mate dont be like that, we all know i wouldnt cut it in div1. so it seems your obviouslly got a big heart and have played div one before??? we all know who iam care to explain who you are and about your ability???

Im not on here hanging s**t on other clubs mate....

Im not on here hanging s**t on other clubs mate....
buddy i hate watsey with a passion, and will always can them. you cant have everyone love yours. it should just give you more drive to succeed.

mate you sure as well was giveing me s**t though, didnt you say something about me not having balls??? glass houses buddy.....

Just like to congratulate you footyboss on the way you have handle yourself on this site, if only the so called watsonia faithful could take a leaf out of your book they would not be watching there club go down the drain!! been very amusing sitting back reading forums/records etc you would think a club that is moving on and re-building would not keep referring back to years past and having cheap shots at players and coaches,but i guess thats the watsonia way!! in saying that i really hope they do stay afloat what else would we be able to read about or laugh about....

how much did footyboss pay you to write that crazy clint????

the hilarity of your quote is- is that all you ex watsonia players keep flicking straight to the watsonia comment in the record to see who is getting the cheap shot slung in there direction....

Cannot wait for the cheap shot about you crazy clint!:D

Tool of the Week goes to .......... You

Tool must be the word of the week down at A.K Lines reserve. First from the Iron Shiek and now from yourself. I suppose it sounds a fair bit better than loss which has been used quite frequently down there this year.

On the bright side at least the percentage reached double figures this week. Looks like the rebuilding is starting to take shape.

the hilarity of your quote is- is that all you ex watsonia players keep flicking straight to the watsonia comment in the record to see who is getting the cheap shot slung in there direction....

One important thing there bookie is pay. At least I paid up unlike others that we both know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

buddy i hate watsey with a passion, and will always can them. you cant have everyone love yours. it should just give you more drive to succeed.

mate you sure as well was giveing me s**t though, didnt you say something about me not having balls??? glass houses buddy.....

buddy you dont hate watsonia...you hate the ex players that smashed the crap outta ya!;)

Yes Footyboss may have payed me! we had an agreement so he payed me! do you blokes down there no how agreements work???

The hilarity of your quote was the word cheap!! pretty much sums you blokes up!
God i feel for the 3 good blokes that i know down there!

Yes Footyboss may have payed me! we had an agreement so he payed me! do you blokes down there no how agreements work???

The hilarity of your quote was the word cheap!! pretty much sums you blokes up!
God i feel for the 3 good blokes that i know down there!

those 3 good blokes have qualities that none of you overated blokes had...loyalty, decent blokes, and the final one team remember there is no 'I' in team.

players have been paid up to date so yep they know how agrements work.

I have resisted writing on this site for some time now and with good reason, however some of the recent comments have truly made me sick.

Whoever the "loyal" Watsonia fans are writing on this site I would like to give you some advice. The more you retaliate and give in to putting down others from past events, the more you are giving legs to those naysayers and giving them the chance to run our name through the mud.

I have been with Watsonia since 2004 through the tough times and was fortunate enough to experience the goods time while we were a very competitive side. I am still there and loving it, even though we are experiencing heavy losses. There are some really great people down there, and many that I am proud to call my friends. I believe with the youth we have in place we have got a really good base to start off with, if we can bring in a few more experienced heads over the next few years, especially in key position areas we can really go somewhere. For now I plead with the so called supporters (that is if they actually are from Watsonia) that it is best to stay of the site, as people will believe what they want to believe, and adding fuel to the fire just keeps the tail going. As they say "no news is good news".

For those who have self respect good luck on the weekend, hopefully I don't have to get sucked in to making another comment.

Best regards,
Force

P.S. I wonder if this site will ever talk about how good a players performance was, how good a team’s structure game plan is...hmmm...something to think about.

It was all good at Watsonia when the Bergs played a practice match there this season. Had a few beers with the troops after the game. Seemed like solid people to me. Don't recall anyone from Heidelberg saying anything negative either.

My god a wise head without his head stuck in the sand from watsonia!! well done force ill change my earlier thoughts there are 4 good blokes down there didn't realize you stuck around, better man than most for toughing it out.
good luck on the weekend.

buddy you dont hate watsonia...you hate the ex players that smashed the crap outta ya!;)
come on bookie like already posted on here before, what kind of people throw punches on the footy feild?????? and then when confronted one on one shiver up and run!!!!!! but nether the less them issues are behind us now.

it is the actuall club i hate, ive seen the way there gone about things over the years and imo its been terrible eg, potting gitsos out on the website, a committee member having words at the rsl with a macleods player dad telling his dad his s**t and shouldnt play the game, the little bitter crap they wright in the record. time to grow up watsey and get results on the board and then jaw off......

Looks like some people never learn.....

Here is a topic that might get some reasonable conversation started for once. Who is the best kick in your team? For Example the Bulldogs like to use Lindsay Gilbee to get their ball down the field, and Melbourne prefer to use Aaron Davey as their kicking is so accurate and effective. For my club I would probably say "Ace" Ventura or Tom McCluskey?

Is this giving to many secrets away? I'm pretty sure our division isn't quite at AFL level that this information would have an effect on the game. So go ahead and let us know.

Here is a topic that might get some reasonable conversation started for once. Who is the best kick in your team? For Example the Bulldogs like to use Lindsay Gilbee to get their ball down the field, and Melbourne prefer to use Aaron Davey as their kicking is so accurate and effective. For my club I would probably say "Ace" Ventura or Tom McCluskey?

Is this giving to many secrets away? I'm pretty sure our division isn't quite at AFL level that this information would have an effect on the game. So go ahead and let us know.

Very good, comment, lets get some footy talk on here and forget all the politics.
Who do we reckon are some young good players who will be frequently in the seniors and to keep an eye on, From watsonia Dave Bilusic and Tyson Veenmen look very good.
Diamond Creek and Whittlesea also Lower Plenty seem to have some good 19s that are waiting for a call up!

Finally, some footy talk.

I can speak about the blokes from Thomastown because that's my local team....try to get down there most Saturday's when I'm walking the Huskies.

In recent years, the best kick in the side was a bloke called Vince Capelli. Since his retirement, other notable players who can use the ball by foot are Schauble, Nedelcoughski and, in their 2s, Ryan Ristic.

those 3 good blokes have qualities that none of you overated blokes had...loyalty, decent blokes, and the final one team remember there is no 'I' in team.

players have been paid up to date so yep they know how agrements work.

Does this include the agreements from 2009?

Dont overlook your kicking Force.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back