Now LAMBOSE definitely in hot water!

Remove this Banner Ad

As you said Schraderbrau in the more recent posts there are the two sets of testing, the Asada ones and the AFL illicit ones. There were no Asada ones but there is no statements about whether there was an illicit drugs one or not. But attempting to dodge one is just as bad and you can still face a massive penalty for doing that to an illicit drug test. I'd hope that Lambert is inadvertently involved here but its still a serious charge. I also fully expect the AFL to do everything they can to sweep this all under the carpet
Yeah it's definitely not good, but whatever the AFL dish out is going to be better than a two year ban

I'd say the opposite 90% of break up are pretty amicable. Sure there might be some initial bitterness but that is mostly over pretty quickly. Of my break-ups I'd say only one of my longer term relationships ended up with animosity, all from her to me (she was still bitter 9 months later when she threw a full stubby at me), the others have been fine.

The problem is that this is not that scenario. Lambert and Allen both knew he was staying at Lambert's to avoid a drug test, they then when questioned came up with the migraine story. This is a deliberate cover-up to avoid a drug test which is illegal under the code and prescribe punishment is a 2 to 4 year ban. If it was purely a pass out on the couch and even if he'd smoked a joint Lambert would've known that he could take the hit or self report to the AFL and it would be swept over like so many others before them. There is something more sinister that Lambert is covering up, either Whitfield already had two strikes and as self-reporting wasn't allowed then was walking the tightrope, or he had knowingly taken something on the banned substance list and would be in trouble.

So of your many breakups, most were pleased to see the back end of you disappearing down the street & one was still getting pissed off at remembering that she actually went out with you.:thumbsu:

Caro is most likely 100% spot on but she just couldn't wait to have another small dig at Lambo. :p

Someone asked earlier which side Caro would take. Think this article gives away a good hint..

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/afl...ses-disturbing-questions-20160830-gr4tji.html

Lambert has had a problematic first season back in Brisbane where his close friend Justin Leppitsch was this week sacked as coach. He does not like hearing this, but the welfare manager has clashed with various personnel and his style has upset others. He is contracted for a further two years.

No doubt Caroline Wilson is really gunning for him now. This incident happened last year FFS. You can see why Lambo is loved by so many players. He goes above and beyond to look after them. This is why the players trust him.

I want to trust that he will always do the right thing by the club. If an individual has a problem it needs to be addressed in a way that does not compromise the club. In this case, if he does get banned the welfare of 1 kid at gws 14 months ago may have an impact on the welfare of all the kids at the lions. Not cool.

I really hope this is all an ugly mistake and Lambert has nothing to answer to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you'd struggle to prove anything just using txt msgs. Looking at the fact she's clearly a vindictive ex-girlfriend it's just as reasonable to conclude she sent the msgs from his phone to herself. I'm expecting it to be old news fairly quickly

Caro looks a bit of a goose now, doesn't she.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back