NRL NRL 2023 - Round 3 (Multi-Cultural Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thursday 16th March
Manly-Warringah vs Parramatta (4 Pines Park - 20:00)

Friday 17th March
Newcastle vs Dolphins (McDonald Jones Stadium - 18:00)
Sydney Roosters vs South Sydney (Allianz Stadium - 20:00)

Saturday 18th March
Gold Coast vs Melbourne (Cbus Super Stadium - 15:00)
North Queensland vs New Zealand (Queensland Country Bank Stadium - 17:30)
Brisbane vs St.George-Illawarra (Suncorp Stadium - 19:35)

Sunday 19th March
Canterbury-Bankstown vs Wests Tigers (Belmore Sports Ground - 16:05)
Canberra vs Cronulla-Sutherland (GIO Stadium - 18:15)

Bye: Penrith

Tipping!

It's been a weird start to the season, the big teams haven't really caught fire, for whatever reasons, injuries, etc (Penrith, Melbourne, Roosters). Challenger sides like the Cowboys, Sharks and Rabbitohs have been a bit hit and miss.

It's been a weird start to the season, the big teams haven't really caught fire, for whatever reasons, injuries, etc (Penrith, Melbourne, Roosters). Challenger sides like the Cowboys, Sharks and Rabbitohs have been a bit hit and miss.
Melbourne won't catch fire I don't think. They lost their forward pack (and a hell of a lot of leadership) and are still missing Papy.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if they almost miss the 8.

Melbourne won't catch fire I don't think. They lost their forward pack (and a hell of a lot of leadership) and are still missing Papy.

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if they almost miss the 8.

Rely on Munster massively. Honestly I know it's the Tigers but I would not be shocked wither way this week Hughes has been suspended too!

Penrith have won 1 and lost 1 by a point to Brisbane, they are not that bad, they trounced Souths despite what the score said that game felt like a 30 point thrashing.

Rely on Munster massively. Honestly I know it's the Tigers but I would not be shocked wither way this week Hughes has been suspended too!
No idea what to make of the Tigers performance yesterday.

They were horrendous for 65 mins, fantastic for 10, bungled it in the last 5.

They absolutely looked better when Wakeham came on but who knows whether they'll run with him this week again.

No idea what to make of the Tigers performance yesterday.

They were horrendous for 65 mins, fantastic for 10, bungled it in the last 5.

They absolutely looked better when Wakeham came on but who knows whether they'll run with him this week again.

Looked a mile better without Douehi in the halves at least Wakeham can pass a ball properly let Douehi run the ball at fullback.

Missed the one from the week earlier. Worth watching as a ground security guard (!?) gets in between them. WTF. Haha.
Jackson became a total hypocrite in one week. Doing exactly what he learnt from the two tigers players?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back