NRL NRL 2024 - Round 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Tipping!

Thursday 9th May
Dolphins vs Manly-Warringah (Suncorp Stadium - 19:50)

Friday 10th May
Penrith vs Canterbury-Bankstown (BlueBet Stadium - 18:00)
Parramatta vs Brisbane (CommBank Stadium - 20:00)

Saturday 11th May
Wests Tigers vs Newcastle (Scully Park, Tamworth - 15:00)
St.George-Illawarra vs South Sydney (Netstrata Jubilee Stadium - 17:30)
Melbourne vs Cronulla-Sutherland (AAMI Park - 19:35)

Sunday 12th May
Sydney Roosters vs New Zealand (Allianz Stadium - 14:00)
Gold Coast vs North Queensland (Cbus Super Stadium - 16:05)

Bye: Canberra

Surely it’s one of the two though. Not even sure I’d want to sign Fifita the bloke is as lazy as can be. Modern day Nate Myles who turned into prime Artie Beetson 3 matches a year for QLD and then went on holidays for his club
He hasn't gotten the best out of himself yet but that is a crazy comment, despite spending his entire career in a basket case he has been one of the most damaging 2nd rowers in the game.

Still only 24 years old and probably a year or two away from entering his prime.

Surely it’s one of the two though. Not even sure I’d want to sign Fifita the bloke is as lazy as can be. Modern day Nate Myles who turned into prime Artie Beetson 3 matches a year for QLD and then went on holidays for his club
Could never understand how Myles got picked every year watching him play club footy. Then as you say, hed show up.

Also cant understand anyone wanting to go to Rugby right now, that whole set up is in ******* shambles. I suppose short term payday and you can probably waltz back into League in a few years time

Could never understand how Myles got picked every year watching him play club footy. Then as you say, hed show up.

Also cant understand anyone wanting to go to Rugby right now, that whole set up is in ******* shambles. I suppose short term payday and you can probably waltz back into League in a few years time

Quite a few QLD players especially do that they turn into 10 times the player at Orihin level. Not saying Darius Boyd and Gagai aren’t good club players but jeez they were utterly elite at Origin.

Money would be the thing with Crighton it’s probably his last big contract

Absolutely thought our game would've had her. Pleasantly surprised.

I thought she'd be dropped. I guess you have to give the NRL a wrap for trying again and in reality if the Warriors get screwed over again nobody will really care.

Absolutely thought our game would've had her. Pleasantly surprised.
There was no chance in hell that she was going to be put in front of the tigers again.

I thought she'd be dropped. I guess you have to give the NRL a wrap for trying again and in reality if the Warriors get screwed over again nobody will really care.
It's the problem with the sexism she's been copping - it's masking just how poor she's been.

Realistically she should've been NSW cup for the foreseeable future after Annesley said she'd missed 28 calls in the Raiders/Titans game. 28 missed calls...

Myles wasn’t actually that ordinary at club level. I always rated him very highly at the Dogs, didn’t think he quite reached that level with us maybe

Sure but he turned into prime Artie Beetson for QLd lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Penrith with the storm treatment from the ref.

Can get away with murder.
Bulldogs were on the other end last week. Just goes to show that the better teams get away with things the crap teams don’t.

Parramatta had 3/4 tries disallowed, bombed another 6/7 and handed the Broncos 2 length of the field tries, but overall I thought they played okay, definitely an improvement on the previous two games, just couldn't finish their good work.

Blaze Talagi looked good at fullback, he made a few mistakes, but looked very exciting when he had a bit of space.

Can't see us making the eight, not that I thought we were much of a chance at the start of the season.

Also, good to hear Moses will return next week.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back