NRL's $1 billion deal in shatters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately for thugby urgers like you from LU the general public outside NSW and QLD dont know the the difference between RU and RL so they think both codes are 'bumsniffers"!LOL

These are the barrackers, not any idea BUT happy to parade their bog ignorance ... is there no child care area in the Fourth Estate?

Stand up those posters who have no idea what a A BUMSNIFFER is - STAND UP or BE EXPOSED!!!

So many Dix in one thread.

http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/...-will-gws-go-the-same-way-20120625-20ynw.html

This is the only story under "AFL" in the SMH, a story by Roy Masters, gee a lot of these RL journos and fans are sad sacs, they really are.

And this one in the RL section, and a quote by Labour councillor and huge RL fan Darcy Byrne, (what a suprise !!)

Byrne held discussions with officials from the ARLC yesterday about ensuring the ground is tied even further to rugby league
So cricket and soccer are OK, but big bad AFL is gunna eat your children, FFS what a moron, no=one has everstopped the ARL before from creating closer links, and even if AF is played there, how is that stopping them, the paranoia just keeps coming.

http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/...-will-gws-go-the-same-way-20120625-20ynw.html

This is the only story under "AFL" in the SMH, a story by Roy Masters, gee a lot of these RL journos and fans are sad sacs, they really are.

And this one in the RL section, and a quote by some Labour councillor

Byrne held discussions with officials from the ARLC yesterday about ensuring the ground is tied even further to rugby league
So cricket and soccer are OK, but big bad AFL is gunna eat your children, FFS what a moron, no=one has everstopped the ARL before from creating closer links, and even if AF is played there, how is that stopping them, the paranoia just keeps coming.

As the title of the main board thread said...you have to laugh.

As the title of the main board thread said...you have to laugh.

Amazing, and yes i am having a laugh, the main story in the AFL section of the SMH, is written by RL journo and avowed AFL hater Roy Masters. :)

Just a rough count but, this article takes Roys count of stories on AFL to about 150 :) , probably more than on RL.

Masters is just a bitter and twisted old man hoping that the giants just lie down and die well roy the boy IT AINT GUNNA HAPPEN in your lifetime!Better luck in your next life.

Amazing, and yes i am having a laugh, the main story in the AFL section of the SMH, is written by RL journo and avowed AFL hater Roy Masters. :)

Just a rough count but, this article takes Roys count of stories on AFL to about 150 :) , probably more than on RL.

Under the thumb maybe, how long was his wife in the employ of the AFL - his wifes name, Mrs Masters?

Personally, I enjoy his writing.

Under the thumb maybe, how long was his wife in the employ of the AFL - his wifes name, Mrs Masters?

Personally, I enjoy his writing.
Yeah and so do your arse sniffing buddies over at LU. Pity old timer Masters won't be around when the Giants have some finals success which is only 5 years away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did one for the AFL rights, but Im not sure that an NRL rights thread is relevant to an AFL board.
The most appropriate quote for this thread.

More goals = more breaks in play = more ads = more $
So, what you are saying is, factors other than relative popularity, contribute to income generated?

Yeah, whatever man. Stewies Power rolled himself with that one.
If 1 million people were watching an nRL game and 1 million were watching an AFL game, the AFL game would attract more $ because of more advertising timeslots available for the network.

Yeah and so do your arse sniffing buddies over at LU. Pity old timer Masters won't be around when the Giants have some finals success which is only 5 years away.

Get your arse to a game @ the rectangle in Melbourne & rue the day our game, my game of Aussie Rules, went down the cross country basketball route - the hits in League make our game look low contact/max athleticism. I love my AFL footy, went to the G v the Pies last weekend, we lost ... we'll be back.

What is LU, whats it got to do with our footy, I've no ambition to google it - pathetic attempts to denigrate League or Union as I see on this thread demand a challenge & Stewie you say so little, so often .. spent 2 years in Adelaide & never saw such a lightweight anywhere near Alberton !! Lived in the Port, we won 2 premierships, no one like you ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back