Number 39 - Casey Sibosado (Pick 3 2008 RD)

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the same Yarran that basically everyone on BF laughs at Carlton for taking (Including many Freo fans)

I thought 6 was too early but the bloke has only played 1 season FFS, the majority of BF posters are also morons. The guy has serious talent, it's just his application that worries me..

Well that longterm project better show something this season or he will be given the boot straight away.
And how you can judge what i know about football is beyond me, just cos i don't sit on a message board and show how boring my life is like some loosers doesn't mean s**t.
You had better learn how to read Wizard, I compared your ill informed thoughts to Emma Quayle's. The AFL world recognises her as an expert of young talent. How is your AFL rating going Wizard? Right up there with Bradesmaens I think. A whole lot of useless snipes and critisism.

In that case i will be estatic. I still prefer Rich, i have just made myself think that Rich has more upside.

Trust me i could brainwash myself to think the other way again,

Good to see that you are free to contradict yourself in your own thread. Any danger that you will admitting that you are wrong when Casey starts to fire this year? Not a chance!

I would also like to point out at this point that our beloved Casey is a ROOKIE player and you are comparing him to Top ten draft picks. Casey has had one season with Freo, give him time to develop. Do you think that Sandilands became the awesome player that he is now immediately? No! Some players (especially KP and Ruckmen) take time to become confident in their bodeis after continual growth.

All the best for Casey in 2010. Anyone who wishes otherwise is a dirty dog who has no business being on this board or thread!

You had better learn how to read Wizard, I compared your ill informed thoughts to Emma Quayle's. The AFL world recognises her as an expert of young talent. How is your AFL rating going Wizard? Right up there with Bradesmaens I think. A whole lot of useless snipes and critisism.

The football world? What a bunch of nerdy little teenagers on a forum and her editors at the Age? Ok thats the entire football world.

Also, I don't see me rating any AFL in here at all. So, where you got that from, no one knows. Just like no one knows where you got your tiny brain from... oh wait you don't have one.

Swish.

All the best for Casey in 2010. Anyone who wishes otherwise is a dirty dog who has no business being on this board or thread!

I am pretty sure that no-one wishes the kid ill at all.
It's just that some of us have actually seen him perform and are none too impressed at this stage.
It's called an opinion, and it is the central platform by which an internet chat room exists.
I do, however, admire your tenacity in the defence of your buddy.

The football world? What a bunch of nerdy little teenagers on a forum and her editors at the Age? Ok thats the entire football world.

Also, I don't see me rating any AFL in here at all. So, where you got that from, no one knows. Just like no one knows where you got your tiny brain from... oh wait you don't have one.

Swish.

Oh what a surprise. Bridesmaid coming on herre, offering nothing again and taking snipes at me instead of talking about the player.

How about this Bridesmaid. I come to adelaide and you scope out a gym with a boxing ring and we go 5 rounds. How about that? I am SO sick of your s**t that I am ready to come over there and sort this out for good. Up for that? I sure as Hell am. You let me know when and where and I will be there and we can invite the whole Big Footy community and give any proceeds to charity. How about that? Still going to flap your gums and see if I have a brain or not? I think that my Post Grad work speaks for itself but I am ready for a more physical challenge.

Care to put up or are you going to carry on like the BITCH that you are???

internet_serious_mf_business.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You couldn't guess that a movie called "Snakes On A Plane" was going to be crap?

Oh what a surprise. Bridesmaid coming on herre, offering nothing again and taking snipes at me instead of talking about the player.

How about this Bridesmaid. I come to adelaide and you scope out a gym with a boxing ring and we go 5 rounds. How about that? I am SO sick of your s**t that I am ready to come over there and sort this out for good. Up for that? I sure as Hell am. You let me know when and where and I will be there and we can invite the whole Big Footy community and give any proceeds to charity. How about that? Still going to flap your gums and see if I have a brain or not? I think that my Post Grad work speaks for itself but I am ready for a more physical challenge.

Care to put up or are you going to carry on like the BITCH that you are???
Nah, I dont see the need for you to be beaten up and sent to hospital just because you got your knickers in a twist.

Nah..charity makes some money and I am going to run the book.

DL1 $1.85 based on meltdown anger
Brades $2.50 cos I don't know him either.

Place your bets.

A bit of money for brades lately.

DL1 $1.95
Brades $ 2.20

I am happy to offer better odds for bigger money. And will donate 5% to your favourite charity.
Larger punters PM for special discounts at Adultshop and certain other establishments.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back