Official Club Stuff Off Season Ladder 17-18

Remove this Banner Ad

Clementine Ford just needs to get a dick up her. Maybe then she wouldn't be so angry all the time.
Essendon create a awkward video to show off new player.
2 points for the hawks for another shitty player intro video.
Our welcome video for Lever must have been pretty good then.

Clementine Ford just needs to get a dick up her. Maybe then she wouldn't be so angry all the time.
I disagree with this kind of criticism because it takes away a level of agency from her. She's not just someone who lashes out blindly, she's calculated in what she's writing, she's knows that the more outrageous and petty she is, the more attention she'll get, the more speaking fees, the more book sales. She doesn't need a root, she needs to be starved of attention and left to die out, figuratively speaking.

I agree with Clementine Ford. She is also very consistent with regard to males who suffer the same fate of having their intimate photos shared without consent, so there's no double standard with her on this. Unlike the AFL media.
I had intimate parts of my body shared on the internet once.

Sure I was the one to share them, but it was still deeply troubling :(

I disagree with this kind of criticism because it takes away a level of agency from her. She's not just someone who lashes out blindly, she's calculated in what she's writing, she's knows that the more outrageous and petty she is, the more attention she'll get, the more speaking fees, the more book sales. She doesn't need a root, she needs to be starved of attention and left to die out, figuratively speaking.

I don't know how anyone can take her articles seriously, every scandal like this she just trots out the same old s**t with an extra layer of outrage, it's got to the stage where it's just self parody.

Our welcome video for Lever must have been pretty good then.

I don't know how anyone can take her articles seriously, every scandal like this she just trots out the same tired old s**t with an extra layer of outrage, it's got to the stage where it's just self parody.
Doesn't matter to her as long as she gets the clicks.

tigs2010 said he would take one for the team.

Stuff essendon now that is some actual brave stuff.
Funny thing is I read somewhere Clementine Ford is already a mother. Reckon she hates that particular man more than the rest of us?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just threw up in my mouth a little.
I bet her vag has tiny razor sharp teeth in it that poke outwards, ready to snare unsuspecting Peni

Remove this Banner Ad

Back